Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Give Them Blood

Phantompaw longs to see the world outside ThunderClan's camp but at what cost?

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 10 - Give Them Blood

Chapter 10 - Give Them Blood
"What do you mean new Scourge?" asked Phantom licking his blood soaked paws.

"Well Scourge had always said that if anything ever happened to him that another cat just like him would come along eventually well it has been a while since his death but his words are true, you can lead us Phantom!" mewed Flare.

Phantom looked up from grooming himself and looked at the cats that were laying around him. They looked so weak compared to the ThunderClan warriors yet with his help they had gotten rid of a well-fed, hostile, ThunderClan patrol. Perhaps he was truly meant to take Scourge's place...

When they entered the barn Fira jumped down from her nest and greeted Phantom with a nod. She didn't say a word but the thankful look on her face said it all. Bandit seperated himself from the ranks of the other cats and stalked over to the bloodsoaked white tom. His eyes grew wide when he saw the tooth on Phantom's collar.

"Who did you kill? Was it Firestar? Or better yet... one of his daughters?" asked a small tortie-tom.

Fira looked intrigued and listened intently. Her blood-red eyes were gleaming with some emotion Phantom couldn't distinguish.

"My father..." sighed Phantom, "He got what he deserved if you ask me..."

Thorn smiled and whispered something into Fira's ear. The ginger she-cat smiled and spoke with a serious tone, "Today Phantom has proved he will stand by us against even his closest kin... now we must make it up to Phantom by following through with our plan to attack ThunderClan!"

Chills ran through Phantom's spine as he spoke, "Yes, cats of BloodClan, let us give them blood but not ours... the blood of their own clanmates!"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 4:50:07 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAmazing!

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 11:57:23 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555wow...he really has become a BloodClan cat....

Warriorloverperson on July 22, 2008, 11:45:27 PM

Warriorloverperson on
Warriorloverpersonwonderful...truley wonderful