Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Our Rightful Place

Phantompaw longs to see the world outside ThunderClan's camp but at what cost?

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 11 - Our Rightful Place

Chapter 11 - Our Rightful Place
Phantom sat glaring coldly towards the border that led into ThunderClan territory. He hadn't even noticed Flare sitting beside him.

"Phantom... are you okay?" asked the ginger tabby with concern.

"He's was wrong..." mumbled Phantom.

"Who was?"

"Firestar... when I was a little nursery kit he told me that I was destined to be just like him and lead the clan. Well he wrong... I'm not like him. I'm the cat who is destined to destroy him!"

Flare's blue eyes glittered as she spoke, "I'm glad your not like him. If you were you may have been BloodClan's greatest foe... but I like you as you are, as Phantom."

"Thank you Flare."

Suddenly Scarlet padded up to Flare and whispered something in her ear which caused Flare to look embaressed. The silver she-cat cast Phantom a funny look before heading back the way she had come.

Flare turned toward Phantom her ears seemed a bright red as she spoke, " Scarlet says my mother says today is when I should take my rightful place as leader. But... she says that I have to choose the cat I want to rule alongside me now or I can't fill the position. Phantom... would you do it for me? Be the one cat that I'll be able to turn to in any situation?"

"Flare..," Phantom paused realizing that his pelt felt as though it had been scorched by fire, "I care more about you than anything else in this world... I will always remain right beside you, I would be honored."

The little white tom was caught off guard as Flare ran straight into him, "Phantom... Thank you."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 4:51:59 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYay! They are so cute together!

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 12:00:07 PM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww........^__^