Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Ready For Anything

Phantompaw longs to see the world outside ThunderClan's camp but at what cost?

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 12 - Ready For Anything

Chapter 12 - Ready For Anything
Now that Flare and Phantom were in charge of BloodClan it was there job to assign missions to the other clan members. They started by orginizing the groups that would lead the attack on ThunderClan. Volcali and Twister were leading Bandit, Hail, and Dingo while Joel and Kioni were leading 10-Volt and Fang. Others patrols were being led by Fira, Thorn, Claw, and Scarlet as well.

Flare looked at her clanmates with pride... this time blood would prevail, she was absolutely sure of it. She wanted only the best for her family. Phantom's white coat stood out among the pelts of the others as she caught sight of him. Her paws itched to just run to him and hide. The responsibilties of leader were already becoming overwhelming.

Phantom padded over to Flare with a smile on his face, "I've checked over everything and all our warriors are ready for this... whatever may happen."

Flare realized he was gazing at her as though she were a wierd color. She shifted uneasily was he angry? Had he found out already? No... it couldn't be...

Suddenly the Volcali's voice shattered the trance that Flare and Phantom had fallen into, "Flare, when are we expected to head out?"

"Very soon I assure you," meowed the ginger she-cat still feeling out of it then turning back to her mate she mewed, "Phantom... please be careful today."

Phantom batted her ear with his paw, "Have I ever been anything else?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 4:53:42 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCan;t wait for the battle!

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 12:03:16 PM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555oh, here comes a big battle...