Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Lights Out

Phantompaw longs to see the world outside ThunderClan's camp but at what cost?

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 13 - Lights Out

Chapter 13 - Lights Out
Phantom and Flare walked side by side leading their warriors into the clearing where ThunderClan would fall. Firestar had already been waiting for them with his entire clan other than kits and elders waiting for them.

The small white tom stepped forward making sure every cat could hear him he yowled, "Cats of ThunderClan, BloodClan's battle this evening is not with you but merely with Firestar so those of you who do not wish to fight us may join us!"

The clearing lay silent until Brightheart padded over and sat beside Phantom. The look on Cloudtail's face was a mixture of shock and dread. Phantom smiled as he looked over his former clanmates until his gaze rest on his mother, Whitewing.

"Mother... will you not join us? Blood will make your pain go away," he chose his words carefully knowing how easy to manipulate his mother was.

Whitewing's eyes grew dim as she started to speak, "I cannot join you my son for you have killed your own father... I loved Birchfall more than any other cat besides you and you betrayed that love. You are nothing but a nightmare to me..."

Phantom couldn't find the courage to say anything, his mother was one of the few cats he still loved from ThunderClan and now he knew she hated him. Before he could do or say anything else Phantom was caught off guard as Firestar struck him down. The ginger tom pressed his paws down as hard as he could on the much smaller cat's neck.

The last thing Phantom heard was Flare's mournful cry as he heard the sickening sound of his own bones breaking... No more could this little tom strike fear into the hearts of so many ThunderClan cats, no more could he spend entire nights watching his beautiful mate Flare as she slept, and no more could he know the pain that is the price of living...

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 4:55:52 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogOh noes! Don;t let Phantom die! T_T I kinda feel sorry for Cloudtail when Brightheart went to join Phantom

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 12:07:40 PM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555he...died? oh, poor guy! he went through so much suffering and he started turning evil, but i liked him!

desertbreeze on August 6, 2008, 5:23:57 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeI never much considered him evil LOL I just wanted to make FIrestar a bad guy cause I don't believe he is perfect

darkyoshi555 on August 7, 2008, 12:17:28 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555lol, yeah....

kaitlin_mckitrick on August 4, 2008, 10:12:57 AM

kaitlin_mckitrick on
kaitlin_mckitrickWow! O_O Did he die? OH god! I like him... even if he was a little evil...

icestorm on July 31, 2008, 4:18:10 AM

icestorm on
icestormooooooooo!!! he...he died....or did he? O_O