Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Familiar Stranger

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 1 - The Familiar Stranger

Chapter 1 - The Familiar Stranger
Robin crouched with her belly brushing the ground akwardly as she creapt up on her brothers Dusty and Tomy. She squealed in delight as she came crashing down on Dusty's head. The no longer sleeping ginger tom spat angrily as he picked himself up out of the dirt.

"What did you do that for?" demanded Dusty.

"Fun! Why else would I jump on you?" giggled Robin licking her paw.

"I don't know to get on my nerves!"

"Hey hey no fighting you two," mewed their mother Meena.

"Sorry mom..." sighed Robin.

Suddenly Dusty noticed something out beyond their fence and in the woods. Only it wasn't a thing, it was a cat! He whispered to Robin who quickly agreed to go with him to check it out and away they went. The forest was much larger up close than either of them had ever imagined.

"Earth to Dusty!" hissed Robin breaking her brothers trance, "Aren't we looking for somecat?"

"That would be me," mewed a grayish white tom approaching the two young cats.

"Who- Who're you?" stuttered Dusty defensively fluffing out his fur and standing in front of Robin.

"Why you don't remember me? I'm Bandit! I'm a friend of your mother's," the tom meowed sitting down.

Now that he mentioned it he did seem rather familiar. But then again he sure wasn't a friend of Meena's... Who was this strange tomcat? And how did he Dusty and Robin?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on September 13, 2008, 10:22:58 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555oooo...already this is super duper awesome! XD

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 5:03:14 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome start!