Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Was It All A Lie?

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 2 - Was It All A Lie?

Chapter 2 - Was It All A Lie?
Dusty looked at Robin and then at Bandit, "What do you mean?"

"I am a rogue who lives in BloodClan... my leader Flare is your real mother," muttered Bandit carefully. He seemed so nervous.

"What!!!" hissed Robin her fur bristling.

"Wow your really are just like your father..."

"My father?" she asked curiously.

"His name is Phantomflight, he had a short temper as well."

Dusty glanced back towards his twolegs' nest. Was everything this cat said true? Could his entire kithood have been a lie? All he knew for sure is that he and his sister had to meet this 'Flare', "Please Bandit... take us to meet her!"

Robin looked shocked at her brothers decision. She was always the more cautious one when it came to difficult choices. She watched as Bandit nodded and beckoned with his tail for them to follow. As they padded on Robin pressed against Dusty as she caught a glance of a white cat following them. Her brother obviously didn't see it or he gave it no second thought... Suddenly as soon as he'd appeared the strange cat was gone. Was it a ghost? No... It couldn't be.

"Hey sis!" mewed Dusty, "Do you really believe this cat?"

"Well Dusty... I know it sounds silly but yeah, yeah I do..." her aqua colored eyes were completely serious compared to how they were just a short while ago.

Dusty now had know doubts, Bandit must be telling the truth. He had to find out more about his parents and this 'BloodClan'...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on September 13, 2008, 10:27:09 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555wow so cool! :D

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 5:04:30 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool!