Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Neon Dust

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 3 - Neon Dust

Chapter 3 - Neon Dust
Flare lay in anticipation for what lay ahead. Tommorow would be the day Bandit brought her kits home. Dusty and Robin... she missed them dearly. But there was only one cat that her heart constantly called for but she knew he could never come home. Phantom was dead and there was nothing she could do about it...

Suddenly Flare's daydream was cast aside as Joel came bounding into her sleeping place. He looked rather frantic but she kept her cool as she spoke to him, "Yes? Is there something I may help you with?"

"Um... yes Flare. One of Firestar's daughters just had a recent litter! As far as Kioni and I could see there are two kits. Both are male. I believe their names are Neonkit and Dustkit," meowed Joel his fur standing on end.

"Really? Hmm... thats interesting. Dustkit you say?"

Joel nodded.

"ThunderClan must be feeling rather triumphant over their last encounter with us to go off and name that kit Dustkit when I named my son Dusty. We mustn't let this get to us so for the moment advise the others to lay low okay?"

Joel nodded once again then stalked off. As she watched him go Flare thought about how lucky Joel was to be able to go on patrols with his mate. Claw had told her to move on but as far as she was concerned her brother is a mousebrain. She would never take another mate not even if the fate of the whole world were at stake.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on September 13, 2008, 10:32:43 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555poor Flare, she just can't get over the death of Phantom

ginathehedgehog on September 7, 2008, 5:06:22 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool! Which one of Firestar;s daughters was it? Can;t wait for the next chapter!

desertbreeze on September 7, 2008, 6:16:28 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeSquirrelflight ^^