Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Reunion

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 4 - Reunion

Chapter 4 - Reunion
Flare's heart swelled with pride as she watched Bandit lead her kits into the barn. Dusty's cautious green eyes and Robin's beautiful white pelt reminded her so much of Phantomflight. Both of them seemed rather dazed and she wondered if she should have fetched them sooner rather than waiting till now when they were "apprentice" age but that quickly changed as she noticed a young she-cat named Danger approached Dusty and welcomed him warmly. The look on Robin's face made Flare laugh it said "Stay away from my little brother!"

Danger brushed her off walked up past Dusty whispering in his ear, "Don't worry I'll make sure the others here are nice to you."

Robin pushed past her and toward Flare and meowed, "So you must our mother?"

Flare nodded and smiled, "Yes that is correct. Thank you for coming today."

"Of course, we would never pass up a chance to meet our real mother. Although we also wanted some answers on our father Phantom... flight I think it was?"

Dusty sensed Flare's heartbreak as Robin spoke, something really bad must have happened to Phantomflight... could that be the reason they had been given to Meena as young kits? Or it could just be that Flare didn't want them growing up here, in this barn that was filled with scrawny, battle scarred cats who all looked ready to tear each other limb from limb.

"So Dusty, Robin how would you two like to live here? With BloodClan?" mewed Flare hopefully.

Robin glanced at her brother who nodded rather energetically, she guessed he wanted to help these cats, after all that was how he is always wanting to help those less fortunate than himself, "Flare! We accept!!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 13, 2008, 12:54:26 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogPoor Flare, she must feel so sad whenever someone mentions Phantom! T_T Awesome chapter! ^^

darkyoshi555 on September 13, 2008, 10:38:34 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555yay X3