Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Change Of Heart

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 5 - Change Of Heart

Chapter 5 - Change Of Heart
A few moons later...

Dusty and Robin are now full fledged warriors of BloodClan but Dusty's collar had far more trophy teeth than Robin's which only had one. The now full grown ginger tom was skilled in combat and lacked the "stop and think" state of mind that his sister had.

Flare had trained her kits well but Robin was beginning to question her life in BloodClan. She felt rather out of place and sometimes she thought of herself as downright useless. She didn't even have any friends in BloodClan like Dusty had...

"Hey sis," mewed Dusty as he stalked over to Robin proudly displaying a new scar on his shoulder blade, "What do you make of that? Pretty cool huh?"

Robin smiled and nodded, "Oh yes Dusty its very cool, I bet Danger loves it..."

"Oh yes she... wait a minute... hey!!!" his mew turned defensive suddenly.

"Say Dust... I've been thinking. I'm going to leave BloodClan and find a new home somewhere else."

"What are you talking about? Don't be silly sis! You belong here beside me and mom and the others too!"

Robin sighed and flicked him in the nose with her tail, "Farewell Dusty my beloved brother. I will miss you."

Dusty had to clamp his mouth shut to stop from wailing as his sister padded away. How could she just throw her life away? He followed her with his eyes till she had completely left the barn and then turned to go back to his nest and get some sleep.

Robin kept on walking till she came to the border that led towards ThunderClan territory. She had been told that Firestar killed Phantomflight but she had forgiven him. Phantomflight had lost sight of what really mattered and perhaps it was best that he'd been killed. She pushed these thoughts away as a patrol walked by.

"You there what do you want?" asked a cream colored warrior his pelt fluffing out.

"Hush Berrynose, I am the deputy therefore let me handle this. Please state your business," meowed a broad shouldered tabby tom.

"My name is Robin and I wish to join ThunderClan!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 13, 2008, 12:56:30 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYay, she's gonna join ThunderClan! ^^

darkyoshi555 on September 13, 2008, 10:44:43 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555D: sad...i feel bad for Dusty

anyways...i am so faving this *faves*