Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Firestar's Blessing

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 6 - Firestar's Blessing

Chapter 6 - Firestar's Blessing
After telling Brambleclaw and the others that she wanted to join ThunderClan Robin was quickly taken into the heart of ThunderClan's camp. Obviously they took in strays on a regular basis from the look of it...

"I see we have a visitor," meowed a large ginger tom who Robin guessed was Firestar.

"Yes this is Robin and she wishes to become a ThunderClan warrior," explained Brambleclaw using his tail to point at her.

"I've got full combat experience," she mewed.

"Oh yes I do believe that Flare's daughter would get good training. So Robin... why do you wish to join ThunderClan rather than stay in BloodClan where you were raised?" asked Firestar curiosly.

"Well Firestar, I do not feel that I belong there like Dusty does. My entire life I've had to struggle my way to the top while he basically slept his way there. I think my skills will be more useful here where killing is not a neccessity..."

"Of course you have my full permission to join ThunderClan. Come I will start your ceremony!"

Robin watched with interest as Firestar's voice rang throughout the clearing, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather below the highledge for a clan meeting. This is Robin and she wishes to join ThunderClan. I call upon StarClan to commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Robin from this day forth you shall be known as Robinstream. ThunderClan welcomes you!"

Robinstream smiled proudly as all the other cats began cheering her name. There was one in particular though that seemed to be cheering loudest and that was a ginger tom by the name Foxwhisper. Apparently he was the son of Ferncloud and Dustpelt. Then she felt as though someone's gaze were burning through her pelt. When she turned around she saw Cinderbrush eyeing her enviously for some reason she herself couldn't place. Oh well at least she felt like she belonged here in this clan.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on October 16, 2008, 11:58:47 PM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555cool

ginathehedgehog on September 13, 2008, 12:58:26 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogRobinstream, that's such a cool name! Great chapter! ^^

icestorm on September 12, 2008, 11:21:20 AM

icestorm on
icestormAWESOME! ^_^