Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Back At Home

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 7 - Back At Home

Chapter 7 - Back At Home
"What?! What do you mean she left?" hissed Flare with her fur spiking out.

"She left BloodClan because she said she didn't belong here," mewed Dusty.

"Robin... How could you do this to me? Let alone father... Oh Phantomflight, I'm so sorry I've failed you!"

Dusty's heart ached to see his mother so hurt. He could feel Danger's pelt pressing against his as Flare's stormed off.

"Do you think she'll be all right?" asked Danger with concern showing in her oddly colored eyes.

"Who Robin or my mother?"

"Both..."

"Robin will be fine, she's strong and can take care of herself. As for mom well I hope she doesn't do anything rash..."

Then out of nowhere a group of apprentices bounded up to Danger and whispered something in her ear. dusty recognized them as Frostbite, Ember, and Spark. When they'd finished speaking to Danger she padded over to where he was sitting and said,"They say Robin has officially joined ThunderClan!"

"Really?" said Dusty turning his head curiosly.

"Yeah her warrior name is Robinstream and she was seen patrolling there border this morning along with Squirrelflight's sons Dustfang and Neonbeam as well as a cat named Foxwhisper..."

"Well isn't this an interesting development. Please Danger keep me informed..."

The pretty she-cat nodded, gazed at him admireingly and then padded away.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkyoshi555 on October 17, 2008, 12:01:30 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555this is getting so good!

ginathehedgehog on September 13, 2008, 1:00:15 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool!

icestorm on September 13, 2008, 10:37:33 AM

icestorm on
icestormThey figured out where she went, i wonder what they'll do!