Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Living Dream

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 9 - Living Dream

Chapter 9 - Living Dream
Dusty twitched his tail angrily, why did Flare insist on remaining stationary while ThunderClan had Robin with them? He had to get her back! She was his lifeline without her he was lost. Perhaps that was the bond between a brother and sister?

Danger lay beside him her gray and white pelt rising and falling with each breath she drew. The pretty she-cat was the only one he could count on now as he knew she would do anything he specified. The two of them had spent countless days keeping an eye on Firestar's ranks ever since Robin had joined ThunderClan but nothing seemed different and Dusty began to wonder if Robin still cared about him.

Dusty lifted his head as Bandit and his sister Hail came bounding through the camp with BloodClan's newest recruit Frozenheart at their side. Bandit lookd worried (as usual), Hail looked interested, and Frozenheart seemed completely unphased. The battle scarred blue she-cat's cold eyes met Dusty's as Bandit explained that she'd scented a tresspasser near the border. Those eyes made Dusty shiver as he listened intently.

"From what I could tell it was male, possibly a kittypet because he had that pampered scent to him... I don't think its a threat to us but I think you and Flare should go check it out..." her voice was as bone chilling as her eyes.

Dusty nodded and took off towards Flare's den. The spiky ginger she-cat lifted her head with excitement, "What is it Dusty? Is it Robin? Has she come home?"

Flare sighed when her son shook his head, "No but Frozenheart suggested you and I go check out an intruder at the border..."

"Alright I'm coming," she meowed unenthuisiastically.

As Dusty and his mother padded toward where the cat had been scented he heard something in the bushes behind them. Flare's fur stood straight on end as she hissed at the sound. Dusty flexed his claws and braced himself for attack.

"Oh and here I thought you would be happy to see me..." mewed a voice from the bushes.

Dusty's ears rang as Flare's overjoyed screech split the air, "Phantomflight! Your alive!!!!!!!!!"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kaitlin_mckitrick on September 21, 2008, 4:44:12 AM

kaitlin_mckitrick on
kaitlin_mckitrickYay!!! Phantomflight is alive!!!!!!! ^_^

ginathehedgehog on September 20, 2008, 11:36:58 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogPhantomflight! Yay, awsome chapter! :D

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on September 19, 2008, 6:30:47 AM

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on
EternalDarknessWaitsForDawnO..M..G. That's just how i imagined her! Great job!