Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Whole Again

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 10 - Whole Again

Chapter 10 - Whole Again
"Of course I'm alive my dear," mewed Phantomflight purring and nuzzling her.

"But but I saw you dead!" sighed Flare.

"No I was merely injured but a twoleg took me in and helped me, I guess there not all bad huh?" The smile on his face was warm and loving.

"You seem different than you were before... I like it."

"Different? Me? Yes I am different the twolegs kindness melted the ice in my heart and showed me that enemies may be forgiven..." his gaze turned toward Dusty, "So is this my replacement?"

"No Phantomflight," murmered Dusty, "I'm your son."

The white tom looked confused but then he smiled, "Of course. I should of known!"

Flare purred and took a step toward her mate, "Phantomflight... I'm glad your back. Now I can be a whole cat again!"

Dusty's heart swelled with joy as he watched them. Aside from a few extra scars Phantomflight was the exact cat he'd imagined in the stories. A strong willed, small but feirce, goofy tomcat. Now there was only one issue standing between Dusty and his complete happiness. He must get Robin back!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 20, 2008, 11:38:27 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYay, I'm pleased he's back! The story wasn't the same without him! Still awsome though! XD I can't wait for the next chapter now! :D

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on September 19, 2008, 6:32:39 AM

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on
EternalDarknessWaitsForDawnAhh. I knew you wouldn't let him die. You were too attached!
But I like this sudden turn of events!

icestorm on September 18, 2008, 11:56:59 AM

icestorm on
icestormWOW!! He's alive! lol i knew you'd bring him back you said you were crying when you made him 'die'!

desertbreeze on September 19, 2008, 5:00:59 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeYeah I couldn't bring myself to except that he was gone XD