Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Don't Ever Underestimate!

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 13 - Don't Ever Underestimate!

Chapter 13 - Don't Ever Underestimate!
Russetfur smiled with satisfaction as she looked at the BloodClan warriors who were all staring at Phantomflight in shock. Her tail flicked calmly "Come let me take you to Dustfang."

Suddenly Phantomflight's battle cry split the air as he lunged himself at Russetfur. His claws dug deep into her side as he sunk his teeth into her throat. when she hit the ground in terror and began gasping he watched with pleasure as her body began shaking violently. He licked the blood from his lips as he spoke, "I will always be a BloodClan cat and you and any other cat who tries to change that are seriously mistaken. Mark my words 'TigerClan' cats... Dustfang's rule will be short lived!"

Dusty looked at Russetfur's body with terror. He'd never seen a cat, especially not a clan deputy go down that easy... And Phantomflight was tiny! He truly was built for killing... Robinstream's expression was twice as shocked while Frozenheart glanced half-admiringly at the blood soaked white tom. She glanced coldly at Dusty before padding off after the other BloodClan cats.

As the BloodClan cats continued to follow the path that led to ThunderClan's camp they were greeted by a friendly looking brown tabby. Robin gasped, "Neonbeam!"

The tome smiled then looked down, "Firestar asked me to fetch all of you... he really needs your help! Especially you!" He said looking at Dusty.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 24, 2008, 7:07:21 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool! This is awesome! :D

icestorm on October 1, 2008, 11:12:33 AM

icestorm on
icestormYAY, Go Phantomflight!! Espessialy Dusty? Is Dusty secial? :3

This story is just SOOO AWESOME!! ^_^