Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - It Will Rain Blood

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 15 - It Will Rain Blood

Chapter 15 - It Will Rain Blood
Phantomflight stalked through the all to familiar camp with anxiety. How fitting was it that he heard the distant cracking of thunder? As he approached Firestar he could feel his entire body shaking. There were murmers of unease throughtout the entire clearing from both sides.

Firestar gazed calmly down at the BloodClan cats. But that wasn't what bugged Phantomflight. He could feel Cinderbrush's gaze searing his pelt. Was she still upset that Flare was his mate? Some she-cats just never give up.

"Greetings cats of BloodClan, I am glad we've finally agreed that a truce is necessary... I only wish that I could say this at a happier time... As you all know Dustfang has decided to resurect Tigerstar's plan to join all of the clans into one. Only this time I ask BloodClan to help the forest cats who stand for truth!" Firestar's words seemed well rehearsed.

Phantomflight's ears buzzed. He wasn't angry anymore but he couldn't understand why if ThunderClan stood for truth the warriors still didn't know how he had truly gotten his scar, "Well Firestar being that Flare is not here I will speak on behalf of BloodClan. We will join you but mark my words it is only because I want Flare back..."

"Very well then, TigerClan had best beware because a storm's approaching!"

"Oh yes," chimed Phantomflight, "It will rain blood!"

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 24, 2008, 7:11:57 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogI agree with kaitlin_mckitrick that line is awesome! :D

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on October 9, 2008, 9:17:16 AM

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on
EternalDarknessWaitsForDawnDancing, in the blood! Grab the slip+slide!

desertbreeze on October 9, 2008, 11:02:18 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeYes! *grabs Rory and my bathing suit* lets go swimmin'!

icestorm on October 7, 2008, 12:06:40 PM

icestorm on
icestorm"it will rain blood" O_O Scary! XD

desertbreeze on October 9, 2008, 4:57:47 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeGrab your umbrella! XD

icestorm on October 9, 2008, 7:53:11 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol XD

kaitlin_mckitrick on October 7, 2008, 10:51:26 AM

kaitlin_mckitrick on
kaitlin_mckitrick"Oh yes," chimed Phantomflight, "It will rain blood!"

I love that line!!!! ^_______^