Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Honor?

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 16 - Honor?

Chapter 16 - Honor?
Flare flicked her tail angrily as Dustfang circled her. His scarred ears and crooked smile somewhat reminded her of Phantomflight only darker. This cat had no soul, his eyes were blank and emotionless.

"So this is the great leader of BloodClan? Hah I've seen scarier mice!" spat Dustfang flicking her nose with his tail. The other TigerClan warriors cheered him on.

Flare unsheathed her claws which by BloodClan tradition had been reinforced with dog teeth. Her icy blue eyes flashed angrily as she hissed, "Don't mess with me Dustpelt! I've killed things bigger than you!"

"Ooh touchy aren't we? Very well then at least do me the courtesy of telling me how your mate came back from the dead?"

"Imbecile! He never was dead! We only thought he was... but now I see that he was given back to BloodClan because we still need him..."

"... 'given'? I thought you didn't believe in StarClan!"

"No but I do beleive that my father, Scourge, would never abandon his clan even in death, at least not until the forest was rid of every last one of Tigerstar's demented kin such as yourself..."

"Demented? I'm sorry my dear Bloody but I am a cat of honor! You on the other hand are the demented one," his words were harsh and ruffled Flare's fur.

"'Honor'? Is that right? Then tell me why a cat of your potential need kidnap another clans leader?"

Then from the back row one cat's voice rose above the rest, it was Tawneypelt's daughter Dawngem, "Because Phantomflight is the true leader of your clan! Dustfang is a coward and would never directly attack your mate so he took you so as to leave Phantomflight defenseless. But I along with Flamewhisper and Tigerstreak will stand at BloodClan's side! We will help you..."

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 24, 2008, 7:14:15 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWhoot, go Dawngem! ^^

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on October 12, 2008, 3:53:22 AM

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on
EternalDarknessWaitsForDawnRising action! Wooo!

kaitlin_mckitrick on October 11, 2008, 6:55:26 AM

kaitlin_mckitrick on
kaitlin_mckitrickYay! Tawnypelt's kits! I love the names you gave them!!!

desertbreeze on October 11, 2008, 8:20:17 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezethanks I wanted them to sound kinda unique

icestorm on October 10, 2008, 10:39:54 AM

icestorm on
icestormWOW!! GO TAWNYPELT'S KITS!!! ^_^

desertbreeze on October 10, 2008, 7:11:56 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeYeah peeps I was bored so I put Tawneypelt's kits in here XD