Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Conflict

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 18 - Conflict

Chapter 18 - Conflict
After consulting Firestar, Phantomflight and his warriors headed back to barn along with the ThunderClan cats: Robinstream, Foxwhisper, Neonbeam, Cloudtail, Sandstorm, Brambleclaw, and despite his protest Cinderbrush.

The BloodClan cats that were to be coming were: Dusty, Danger, Volcali, Joel, Bandit, Hail, Scarlet, Claw, Fang, and a young warrior in training named Paisley.

"Are you sure this patrol will be large enough to take on TigerClan?" asked Sandstorm with concern.

"Of course. One of our warriors can fight as well as ten of yours," sneered Dusty his tail flicking. Danger pressed against his side cautiously.

Phantomflight turned and slashed Dusty across the flank with his claws unsheathed, "Shut up you mousebrain! Can't you see we're having enough problems without you causing an uproar among our allies and us?"

Dusty hissed at his father before padding ahead of the group. He tripped Foxwhisper on his way past. The cinnamon colored tom spat angrily but just looked at Robinstream and walked ahead.

"You know he's just like you..." this statement caused Phantomflight to jump, he turned around to see Scarlet looking at him with a grin, "Only concerned about getting revenge. Not seeing the true cat that lies beneath the blood... You've changed, perhaps you should help your son do that as well."

Phantomflight nodded, Scarlet was right... Dusty was blinded by the desire to get back at ThunderClan. Maybe it was a mistake to bring him along on this trip. But the prophecy said "Dust"...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 24, 2008, 7:19:43 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYeah, I agree with Icestorm! ^^

icestorm on October 16, 2008, 7:50:21 AM

icestorm on
icestormMabey the prophesy ment DustFANG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!