Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Drowning In You...

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 19 - Drowning In You...

Chapter 19 - Drowning In You...
Flare pricked her ears and quickly ran over to the edge of the TigerClan camp being careful not to leave its borders. She knew she must remain here until BloodClan arrived. And then almost as if it were an answer to her prayers Phantomfligh filed into the clearing with an assortment of BloodClan warriors as well as some ThunderClan cats following him. The white tomcat's eyes lit up as he caught sight of her.

"Flare! Oh I was afraid I'd never see you again..." mewed Phantomflight meeting her gaze, "Are you alright? Did that wretched fleabag lay a paw on you?!"

"I'm fine. Dustfang never touched me. In fact I want the others to wait outside the camp while I talk to you," her response was polite and serious.

"No mother!" hissed Dusty unsheathing his claws, "Dustfang will die at my paws! I assure you this..."

Flare watched in astonishment as she watched her son fling himself toward where Dustfang lay calmly. The ginger tom latched on to the tabbies neck. She shivered as a shriek of pain split the air but then turned to a battle cry. Suprisingly no cat moved to attack except Phantomflight who had pushed Dusty off the TigerClan cat and hissed defiantly, "Dusty what do you think your doing?!!"

Dusty snorted his lips curling into a snarl, "Oh but father I'm fufilling both prophecies! Yours and ThunderClan's! Tooth and claw, blood and bones, all shall be forever preserved in dust but then it will rain blood and we shall start anew! Be rid of the clan cats!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 24, 2008, 7:21:25 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogStupid Dusty XD

icestorm on October 19, 2008, 9:58:05 AM

icestorm on
icestormCool chapter!