Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Extended Union

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 2 - Extended Union

Chapter 2 - Extended Union
"How could this happen?" muttered Flare burying her nose in Phantomflight's fur.

"I don't know," he replied, "But I know there's gotta be a way to fix it..."

"But you know the prophecy," added Sandstorm, "either way the fate of all the clans lies in the paws of 'Dust'".

"That could be Dusty or Dustfang though... how will we know who is destined to make peace?"

"Well after today I'm pretty certain its not Dusty..." said Danger. She seemed rather shaken up but that was understandable.

Phantomflight nodded and then stepped up on TigerClan's meeting rock, "Cats of ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and BloodClan, one thing is for sure we know Dusty will seek out rogues to help him get back at us! Who knows how many cats will join a power hungry cat like him? We must convince RiverClan and WindClan to join us! Dustfang you and Blackstar go to RiverClan and talk to Leopardstar while Flare, Brambleclaw, and I will go to WindClan to speak with Onestar... we must further preserve this union and strengthen it!"

Yowls of approval rose from every cat in the clearing. Just then Fira strolled out of the shadows with Firestar as well as many more BloodClan and ThunderClan warriors following them.

"We heard about Dusty's betrayal and figured that everyone of our able warriors were needed here, now. Firestar let our queens and kits into ThunderClan's nursery for further protection. Sadly Frozenheart has reported to us that Dusty has already recruited several of our warriors: Screech and Spike along with a trio of rogues who we've never seen before..." Fira's meow was calm but there was a sense of urgency in it.

"well then its only a matter of time before he meets with that group of loners that live on the oppsite end of twolegplace... there are dozens of them... Plus we have reason to believe they would join Dusty because they were originally BloodClan cats who left our rankings when Phantomflight joined our clan," said Flare looking down at her paws, "I'm not sure what to do..."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 24, 2008, 7:26:08 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on October 22, 2008, 8:15:32 AM

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on
EternalDarknessWaitsForDawnWow!

icestorm on October 19, 2008, 10:01:42 AM

icestorm on
icestormWOW!! This is very interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!