Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mama We're All Full Of Lies

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 3 - Mama We're All Full Of Lies

Chapter 3 - Mama We're All Full Of Lies
Flare padded on sadly behind Brambleclaw and her mate. She couldn't believe that her son would do such a thing. He nearly killed both Dustfang and Robinstream without a moment's notice. Suddenly Phantomflight hissed as Dusty approached them with 2 other rogues at his side. The ginger tom walked like a clan leader with his chin up in the air.

"Greetings parents... and Brambleclaw... Tell me have you decided to surrender against us?" asked Dusty obviously taunting Phantomflight.

Flare shook her head and stepped up in front of Dusty, her eyes full of disgust, "Dusty... you promised you'd always stand by me no matter what... you said you would always be loyal to BloodClan..."

Dusty sneered at her his lips curling, "I lied mother! Can't you understand that! I thought BloodClan would fufill its destiny and destroy the other clans with me as leader but when Phantomflight came back my plans were crushed... I pretended to lead a normal life but guess what? I lied to you! I lied to everyone! I could care less about any of you!"

"And Danger?" asked Phantomflight.

"Heh merely someone to fufill my orders... she was as worthless as the rest of you! If anything Frozenheart is the only member of BloodClan with any potential... head my words I intend to convince more of your warriors to join me!"

Flare snarled at her kit, "You are a disgrace Dusty! You aren't my son! Or maybe at some point you were... but your not anymore and now its certain that we can never go back! I hate you!"

Dusty looked at her with a twisted smile, "Well at least now we both see eye to eye... farewell you soft 'warriors'. I must return to my duties."

And with that Dusty and the others were gone

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on October 25, 2008, 10:53:41 PM

icestorm on
icestormDanger must be mad she wants to murder Dusty now, i bet! XD


MWAHAHA!!! If i was Frozenheart i would join BloodClan and get Dusty's trust, then kill him! But its probobly not as simple as that O_O

ginathehedgehog on October 25, 2008, 12:03:41 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogIntense chapter! I feel sorry for Danger and Flare, they must feel heartbroken!