Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Greater Evils

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 4 - Greater Evils

Chapter 4 - Greater Evils
Phantomflight sighed with relief as he and the others crossed the WindClan border. A patrol immediately confronted them, it was led by Crowfeather.

"Brambleclaw... what do you want?" hissed the gray-black tom defensively.

Brambleclaw nodded to Phantomflight who stepped up to speak, "Peace WindClan cats... we mean no harm. As you may know I am Phantomflight, respective deputy of BloodClan," he stopped when Flare jabbed him with her paw.

"Don't downplay yourself..." her mew was sarchastic.

"Erm leader... anyway I would like to request an audience with Onestar. Its urgent."

Crowfeather must have sensed the distress in Phantomflight's quavering voice because he nodded and beckoned for the others to follow him. WindClan's territory was weird to Phantomflight. He liked trees and the barn, areas that could keep him hidden but WindClan lived on the open moor, where there was little to no cover.

"So..." meowed a small WindClan apprentice, "Are you really from the same BloodClan as Scourge? You know the evil cat who killed Tigerstar?"

Flare obviously was offended by this comment but Phantomflight assured her it was only a harmless question from an apprentice and he explained, "Yes but Scourge wasn't entirely evil... he had a hard life... As did I... but Scourge couldn't escape his hardships and in the end it was his downfall. Trust me there are greater evils than those of a cat like Scourge..."

"Is that what your here for? Something of greater evil?" asked the apprentice innocently her blue eyes gleaming curiously.

Phantomflight nodded, "Say whats your name young one?"

"Ferretpaw," she mewed shyly, "And I hope WindClan can help you."

Flare shrugged, "Yeah... you and I both... we need all the help we can get."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on November 12, 2008, 4:08:27 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwww, Ferretpaw is adorable! =3

icestorm on October 29, 2008, 7:16:41 AM

icestorm on
icestormaww! Ferretpaw sounds cute!! ^-^

desertbreeze on October 29, 2008, 7:26:51 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeshe is! I designed her about 2 years ago when I first started reading warriors LOL I'll post a pic of her soon

icestorm on October 30, 2008, 8:51:51 AM

icestorm on
icestormcool! YAY!!