Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Come And Take Me Away

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 5 - Come And Take Me Away

Chapter 5 - Come And Take Me Away
Robinstream sat quietly in ThunderClan's camp with Danger close by her side. The gray and white former mate of Dusty had been silent for the past few hours. Robinstream wondered what was going through her head right now.

Danger lifted her head and sighed, "Why? Why must such horrible things always happen to me?"

"What do you mean?" asked Robinstream carefully.

"Well I'm talking about how this reminds me of my mother's death... befriended by a tomcat who she thought she could love... he wasn't my father just a loner but all the same she trusted him. In the end he betrayed and murdered her... My mother was named Mink she had been desperate to find another mate to comfort her after my father's sudden death from greencough. This evil tom... his name was Rascal. He killed my mother because he was jealous of her love for me... then he came after me but luckily Claw of BloodClan saw him and fetched Phantomflight (then just Phantom) to help me... I wish they hadn't saved me... My life should have ended then and there," her voice shook as she recalled the horrifying events.

Robinstream put her tail on the other she-cat's shoulder, "Thats not true, I for one am glad your still here. Your life has meaning and though we haven't always gotten along in the past I've always thought of you as a friend."

Danger's oddly colored eyes shone brightly, "Really? Oh thank you Robinstream! I'm sorry for the mean things I said to you before..."

"Consider them forgotten, the present is all that matters. So do you think WindClan and RiverClan will help us?"

"I don't know... I'm suprised Blackstar didn't object to joining our cause."

"Yeah me too. I wonder how my mother and father are taking this? Bandit!" called Robinstream to her Clanmate

The grayish white tom bounded over, "Yes?"

"Could you please go to WindClan and find out how my parents are?"

"Of course" he smiled, "I'll be back before you know it!"

Robinstream watched blankly as the tom bounded away but Danger's gaze seemed more desperate like her enitre being depended on whether the clan's could defeat Dusty. After all she would soon be the mother of his kits.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on November 12, 2008, 4:10:37 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogI feel so sorry for Danger!

icestorm on November 1, 2008, 10:36:22 PM

icestorm on
icestormaww poor Danger!