Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Infatuation

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 6 - Infatuation

Chapter 6 - Infatuation
Bandit skipped into WindClan's territory without so much as stopping to look for a patrol. His paws carried him lightly across the open moor, it reminded him of where he came from. Bandit had been born a test subject in an animal testing lab that was in the middle of nowhere. He and hundreds of other cats including his sister Hail had been raised there. The leader of these cats was a violent cat who'd originally been the scientists pet, his name was Kuda. Kuda had turned the other test subjects away after the man running the facility disappeared, the ginger tom had a mechanical chest made from clock parts which were used to heal a life threatening wound to the cat's chest. Kuda was always thankful and felt jealous of the other experiments. So after they were turned away Bandit and Hail joined BloodClan.

"Hey you there! What are you doing here!" hissed a voice from beind Bandit.

The white tom turned his head toward the voice and gasped. There in front of him was a cute brown tabby with blue eyes. She was young but obviously was close to becoming a full fledged warrior. Bandit sat down trying to seem unthreatening.

"What in StarClan's name are you doing? Crazy tomcat! I asked what your doing here! This is WindClan's territory!" her voice was harsh but she didn't mean her words.

"I'm Bandit... I'm a BloodClan cat sent here to talk to my leader, Phantomflight. Whats your name?"

She looked at him puzzled, "Um well I know your leader, come follow me. My name's Ferretpaw."

Bandit glanced at her with an admiring look, she was amazing! From what he could tell WindClan cats were beautiful! He bounded along behind her with his heart racing as fast as his paws. But suddenly his carefree attitude faded as he heard a battle cry split the air. He picked up a familiar scent, it was Dusty's henchmen they were attacking WindClan's camp!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on November 12, 2008, 4:13:14 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwww, FerretpawxBandit = <3

X3

icestorm on November 1, 2008, 10:35:59 PM

icestorm on
icestormNOOOOOOOOOOO, i just HATE HATE HATE that...that Dusty!!!