Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Defiance

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 8 - Defiance

Chapter 8 - Defiance
Onestar's fur stood on end but then he took a deep breathe and spoke, "You say this after all your warriors have done in the past?"

"The past is the past!" mewed Bandit from his place beside Ferretpaw.

"Maybe so but I don't think I can allow my clanmates to be exposed to this threat especially if one of BloodClan's own warriors, the leader's son to be exact, is leading this revolution?"

Phantomflight looked the WindClan leader in the eyes and hissed defiantly, "Fine if you wish to not join us and more rogues come back we'll leave you to face them on your own! Come on Flare, you Brambleclaw, Bandit, and I are out of here!"

"W-wait... Phantomflight! We'll help your cause!" this meow came from Crowfeather who was leading NightCloud, Breezeskip, and Ferretpaw to stand beside them.

Onestar looked bewildered, "Why?"

"Becuase," said Ferretpaw with respect, "We know that this Dusty is dangerous and even BloodClan needs help to take him on... this is a task that may require many lives to be sacrificed..."

Phantomflight smiled. This young tabby was wise beyond her age. He understood her viewpoint perfectly.

"Fine... you can go if you want but I'm not giving you a warrior ceremony..." Onestar's meow was serious.

"Very well then," shrugged Phantomflight, "I shall just call her Ferret until I can get Firestar to give her a proper ceremony."

Then Phantomflight led Flare, Brambleclaw, Bandit, Crowfeather, Nightcloud, Breezeskip, and Ferret back toward ThunderClan's territory where the others were waiting. He couldn't help but hope RiverClan's response had been better than that of WindClan...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on November 12, 2008, 4:17:42 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogOnestar ish mean D:

I hope Ferret gets an awesome Warrior name! =D

icestorm on November 4, 2008, 10:10:54 AM

icestorm on
icestormYAY!! Go Ferret, she is brave! ^-^