Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Reporting Back To Camp

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 9 - Reporting Back To Camp

Chapter 9 - Reporting Back To Camp
"Ooh what did RiverClan say??!!!!" demanded Ferret already making her place in BloodClan known as Dustfang and Blackstar returned.

Dustfang completely disregarded her and padded over to where Phantomflight had say beside Firestar, "Well first some of Dusty's lunatic warriors attacked RiverClan's camp. We helped fend them off..."

"But what about them aiding us? Will they help?" pressured Phantomflight rather impatiently.

Dustfang clicked his teeth, "Leopardstar says she won't force her warriors to help us but she did allow them to choose whether or not they wanted to help us," he pointed with his tail to a small group of RiverClan cats sitting at the edge of the clearing.

"So..." said Flare to Phantomflight, "Don't you owe Ferret something?"

"Oh yes, Firestar could you maybe give Ferret a warrior ceremony?" asked Phantomflight respectfully.

Ferret jumped up and shook her head, "Oh no need for that! I'll be perfectly fine here as a BloodClan cat."

"Are you sure?" said Bandit with shock.

"Of course. I just feel like I belong here. My sister Weaselpaw doesn't need me anyway," she said laughing.

Suddenly their meeting was interupted as Robinstream came streaking toward Phantomflight, "Father, Danger's had her kits!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on November 12, 2008, 4:19:18 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogDanger had her kits! SQUEE!

Go Ferret in BloodClan, I hope she an Bandit will get together X3

icestorm on November 10, 2008, 8:53:59 AM

icestorm on
icestormOoh Danger had her kits!!