Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - News From The Enemy

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 11 - News From The Enemy

Chapter 11 - News From The Enemy
Frozenheart snarled from her guard post just outside ThunderClan's camp. A small cream colored tomcat padded up to her. She and Neonbeam who'd been keeping watch with her blocked the stranger's entrance into the camp.

"Who are you stranger?!"demanded Frozenheart backing the tom against a tree.

"Erm... my name is Zinfandel and I'm a loner... I've been told to deliver news to Phantomflight of BloodClan or risk being killed!" the tom's pale icy blue eyes flashed fear.

Neonbeam smiled and beckoned with his tail, "Of course! Come along please!"

Frozenheart didn't look anywhere near as welcoming. In fact she even flexed her claws as the cream tom passed her.

Phantomflight quickly rushed over from where he had been dozing just moments before, Flare of course was a few steps behind. Also Bandit, his sister Hail, and Ferret followed close behind, as always just being nosy.

"It seems we have a guest..." mumbled Phantomflight looking drowsy.

"Yes," Neonbeam nodded flickng his tail toward their visitor, "This is Zinfandel. He needs to speak with you."

"Alright... Bandit go fetch Firestar will you? I'm sure he will want to hear this as well, the rest of you should attend to your training for now... goodbye" he used his nose to shove all the others away leaving only himself and Zinfandel sitting there waiting for Firestar.

When the ThunderClan leader arrived he led Phantomflight and their guest to his den, "So whats this news we must here?"

Zifandel shivered then muttered, "Dusty says there shall be no attack on the clans yet but he demands that you hand over his kits. He also said he'll be at the edge of ThunderClan's territory to retrieve them in 2 days... He said his kits should be raised away from the soft-loving enviroment that is a clan cats world... Dusty also said..."

Firestar looked curious, "What Zinfandel?"

"Kill Danger..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on November 12, 2008, 6:32:18 AM

icestorm on
icestormKill Danger? His own mate?! He is PURE EVIL!!!