Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Mystery Of His Past

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 12 - Mystery Of His Past

Chapter 12 - Mystery Of His Past
Dusty padded along through twoleg place silently. He couldn't understand why his former clanmates would side with the clans... what on earth were they thinking? Suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks as he caught sight of a gray she-cat with black tabby stripes who was calmly grooming herself. She pricked her ears suspiciously as Dusty crept up on her from behind.

"I know your there... Who are you? What do you want?" meowed the she-cat. She turned around, her eyes were a strange cloudy blue like Phantomflight's scarred eye.

"Can't you tell who I am?" retorted Dusty sarchastically.

"Can't YOU tell I'm blind?"

Dusty sat down puzzled, "Really?"

"No I'm just kidding!" her mew was annoyed yet ammused. She flicked her tail impatiently, "Now I'll ask again... Who are you?"

"My name is Dusty! Leader of BloodClan!"

"Oh yeah? Cause I was told about BloodClan by a friend of mine... Flare was the name mentioned to me as the leader..."

Dusty was puzzled, "Who was your friend?"

"My twoleg called him Radar but he says his real name was Phantomflight... strange little fellow... he was such a brute when he first came to live with us... But after a while he was such a great friend to have around!" her eyes were glistening with sadness, "Too bad he had to leave... He was a like a dad to me! Even though he was only half blind he taught me some cool fighting moves to help me protect myself."

"I see..." muttered Dusty his meow rising into a twisted laugh, "he should of stayed here! It would have been better for him! He's nothing but a soft kittypet!"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard what I said! Whats your name! I can use your words against him!" he demanded.

Her eyes flashed fear, "Final..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on November 14, 2008, 11:26:33 PM

icestorm on
icestormNOOOOO!!! Dusty you...you RRRRRRR!!!!