Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Disturbia

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 13 - Disturbia

Chapter 13 - Disturbia
Final shivered as she followed Dusty through the twoleg place alleyway. She could feel the glares of other cats falling on her shoulders. She swished her tail to clear away the cats who were standing to close to her, if she was to be a prisoner she would at least maintain her dignity.

"So Final..." meowed Dusty, "What do you think of the true BloodClan?"

"Evil, wretched creatures who deserve to die!" she hissed baring her teeth.

"Wrong answer!" snarled Dusty lunging himself at her.

Final dodged him swiftly tucking her paws under herself and rolling aside. She came back at Dusty by sinking her teeth into his neck and allowing him to go limp but then releasing her grip to let his face hit the ground hard. She backed away slowly from the angry tom who was now spitting out mouthfull's of dirt. He was just about to launch himself again when all of a sudden the smells and sounds of other snarling cats tainted the air.

Something pushed Final aside and her ears rang as she heard the familiar voice of Phantomflight, "Don't worry... were here to help you!"

"Thanks Phantomflight," mewed Final.

She felt him rest his tail on her shoulder before he resorted to taunting Dusty, "So... SON how's it feel to be beaten by a blind kittypet?"

Dusty growled, "How does it feel to live like one?"

Phantomflight sneered, "The time I spent as a kittypet helped me see that spilling blood needlessly is a waste of time! It doesn't fix a thing!"

"Tell Birchfall that! Oh thats right, you can't! You killed him!"

Flare stepped up beside her mate, "Whatever happens is destiny! No cat can change the past..."

"Grr... Your worthless... I hate both of you!" murmered Dusty, "Retreat!"

His yowl rang throughout the alleyway. Phantomflight sat quietly with Flare and Final sitting next to him, he wondered what Dusty's cats felt like being forced to retreat from their own alley. The thought made him laugh.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on November 17, 2008, 6:39:56 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol Dusty is not strong at the moment! XD