Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - One Girl Revolution

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 14 - One Girl Revolution

Chapter 14 - One Girl Revolution
Phantomflight padded along silently beside Flare with Final using his tail to find her way along the uneven ground that led back to ThunderClan's camp.

"So Final..." mewed Flare, "How do you plan on getting home?"

Final jumped and focused her blank gaze on the ginger she-cat, "I don't want to go home!! Not now that I have a chance to be here with Phantomflight and all his friends like you."

Phantomflight and Flare exchanged amused glances then Phantomflight spoke, "Oh Final... Its not safe out here for you..."

"Is that a blind joke?!" snarled a voice from behind them. It was Jayfeather.

"No never!" gasped Phantomflight, "I'm just worried about her thats all."

"There's no need to worry about her... I've received a prophecy from StarClan."

"What did it say?" asked Flare curiously even though she herself didn't believe in StarClan.

"Dust in the wind paves the road to our final distance..."

"Final? Distance..." echoed Phantomflight as though the words were in another language.

Jayfeather nodded, "Yes its quite obvious that Final somehow holds the key to defeating Dusty... and perhaps Dustfang will be responisble for helping her."

Final smiled, "I'll do anything I can to help you all!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kaitlin_mckitrick on November 29, 2008, 3:29:03 AM

kaitlin_mckitrick on
kaitlin_mckitrickYay! Jayfeather!

icestorm on November 27, 2008, 12:00:46 PM

icestorm on
icestormooh! Cool prophesy! Your good at making them!!