Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - 2 Days Later

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 15 - 2 Days Later

Chapter 15 - 2 Days Later
"Phantomflight!" called Dustfang walking up with a slight limp in his step.

"Yes Dustfang?" asked the white tom looking up from his warm nest beside Flare in the ThunderClan camp. Even after all this time it felt strange being back here especially with all of BloodClan and several cats from other clans also staying in the camp.

"Its been two days... today's the day Dusty will be waiting for his kits at the border..." Dustfang's eyes were abnormally yellow today rather than amber.

Phantomflight nodded, "Well he's not going to get them!"

Flare raised her head as her mate realized he'd been to loud, "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Dusty will be wanting the kits today."

She sighed, "Ah yes... Do you suppose we should ambush him at the border?"

Robinstream had padded up to her parents and Dustfang now, "I don't think it'll work... he'll probably know we were leaving camp and raid the nursery while we're gone, thus leaving Danger defenseless.

Phantomflight nodded, "We should stay here and move all of the queens and kits into Firestar's den on highledge and if Dusty attacks the camp we'll all be together and prepared to fight... even if it means death..."

Dustfang stepped up his yellowed eyes blazing, "Final and I should guard the entrance to camp. The prophecies obviously say that we are meant to end this war..."

Neonbeam appeared beside his brother laughing, "Do you honestly think that blind kittypet has any potential to save us?"

Flare nearly tore her claws down his side but he moved just in time. She spat angrily, "Final has way more potential then the flea ridden likes of you!"

His neck fur bristled but he merely walked away mumbling, "Dusty can have those cursed kits anyway!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on December 6, 2008, 11:01:32 PM

icestorm on
icestormsave the kits! I now HATE Neonbeam!