Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Second Thoughts

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 16 - Second Thoughts

Chapter 16 - Second Thoughts
Phantomflight bristled as he glared at the camp entrance where he expected Dusty to make an appearence at any moment. His thoughts were interupted as a few of the BloodClan warriors came padding up to him, it was Frozenheart and Thorn.

Frozenheart spoke coldly and showed her teeth slightly, "Phantomflight... honestly what are we doing her with these cats you once considered your enimies?? I was once promised that I would never have to put up with clancats again if I joined your ranks!"

"Well how's that working out for you?" sneered Phantomflight sarchastically.

Frozenheart unsheathed her claws but Thorn spoke up next, "Now I don't really have an issue with clan cats but I don't know if it a good idea for us to be here... perhaps we should gather our warriors and go home... There's no way Dusty is brave enough to attack the barn now."

"Perhaps your right..." mumbled Phantomflight flicking his tail, "We don't belong here... Alright... I'll let Firestar know were leaving. Thorn can you fetch Danger, Zinfandel, Final, and Dustfang? I need to speak with them."

Thorn nodded and padded away with Frozenheart a few steps behind him. A few moments later Bandit and Ferret padded up.

Bandit flexed his mechanical leg and yawned, "So were leaving?"

Phantomflight nodded and sighed, "I can't ask all our warriors to remain here any longer, tensions are rising and I don't want them to start fights with the ThunderClan cats. We shall leave but we will continue to be allies with the clancats because there is no need to leave behind enimies. You two shall be in charge of gathering our warriors, we leave at dusk."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on December 27, 2008, 12:22:51 AM

icestorm on
icestormAWESOME!!

icestorm on December 25, 2008, 8:11:21 AM

icestorm on
icestormokay! How can I inspire you to write more? XD

desertbreeze on December 26, 2008, 1:12:38 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeI promise I'll get more up soon! I just got distracted with a Roleplay I'm doing on YouTube