Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - New Recuits

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 17 - New Recuits

Chapter 17 - New Recuits
Phantomflight had already spoken with Firestar now about leaving, this was most definately a wise decision. Now he just sat with Dustfang, Final, Zifandel, and Danger looking at him with interest.

"Since BloodClan are planning to leave ThunderClan's camp," began Phantomflight, "Which of you wish to accompany us? Now Danger I know your already an official warrior of ours but I don't want to force you to move your kits unless you feel its safe."

Danger's oddly colored eyes met his, "Phantomflight... I would be miserable if I just stayed here while my clanmates were at home. My kits are strong enough to handle a small journey back to the barn. I fully intend on going with you!"

He smiled and turned his gaze to the others, "and you three?"

Dustfang nodded and meowed, "Of course I'll join you! I want Dusty to pay for what he's done and~ your clanmates are my friends! I'd miss them to much!"

"I too wish to come with you" smiled Zifandel, "I want to be helpful to you!"

Final's mew was soft, "Yes. I don't ever want to be a kittypet again! Its boring!"

Phantomflight nodded approvingly and prepared to walk to where the other BloodClan warriors were starting to gather when his name was called by Robinstream.

She bounded over to him and sighed, "Father! I'm coming home!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on January 2, 2009, 5:58:43 AM

icestorm on
icestormRobinstream is coming home? ^^