Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Forever In Darkness

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust To Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 5 - Forever In Darkness

Chapter 5 - Forever In Darkness
"Not today!" growled Zifandel springing at Dusty. The much luch larger tom had forseen the attack and dodged it easily. His claws raked violently down the former kittypets side. Zifandel screeched in pain but did not fall, instead he double back and landed a blow to Dusty's eyes causing him to back off.

"I- I can't see!" yowled Dusty flailing his paws in frustration and fear.

Robin stared at Zifandel in astonishment. The little cream colored tom was now laying in the dirt, staining it with his blood. He picked up his head with the little strength he had left. His green eyes were dim but she could tell he was fighting.

Dusty was now in full panic mode, "I'm blind!! No! No! This can't be happening! Not to me! I am the one who is meant to cleanse the forest of that pathetic warrior code!! Not wind up blinded by a kittypet... I will not be like Final!" he tried to take off running but crashed full speed into Reaper who stumbled and fell over. The two of them clumsily left with their tails low in defeat.

Robin was trying not to laugh as she lay beside Zifandel. She began calling for help. Soon enough Scarlet and Claw had showed up with Tritium bounding up behind them. Scarlet sniffed Zifandel's wounds cautiously then signaled Claw to carry him back to the barn.

"He'll be alright I assure you Robin," mewed Scarlet flicking her tail disdainfully. Sometimes Robin wondered why Scarlet wasn't chosen to be leader over her sister and Phantom... She seemed so confident and reserved.

Tritium approached Robin calmly, "What happened??"

Robin nuzzled the kit lovingly, "Zifandel saved me... he... he blinded Dusty."

"Blinded him??"

Robin nodded.

"Thats great!" said the voice of Phantom who was padding up with Flare by his side, "This will make things so much easier!"

"Not quite," hissed Reaper rushing past the others to snatch Tritium by the scruff of his neck, "You still have me to deal with!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment