Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Reaper's Game

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust To Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 6 - Reaper's Game

Chapter 6 - Reaper's Game
Tritium snarled and slashed at Reaper till she dropped him. He glared at her and watched her fur bristle angrily, "You think your trouble's have ended with blinding Dusty?? Pfft! Idiots! How bout this? We play a game. If your 'clan' wins I'll take the other rogues and leave the forest. If I win you must choose one of you to be sacrificed to me."

"Never!" growled Flare the spines on her back rising.

"If you don't play then I kill this precious kit!" she ran her claws gently along Tritium's spine till the kit shrieked.

"Fine..." mewed Phantom in defeat, "What do we need to do?"

"Easy!" sneered Reaper, "Fight me!"

She was instantly on top of Phantom. Viciously clawing and biting the little white tom. Flare gasped and unsheathed her claws but did not move because Reaper flashed her a warning glance. Phantom was on his feet in a moment and bit down hard on his attacker's soft neck. His claws raked down her side in anger but she did not stop pounding him with little attacks. What was she trying to do?

Suddenly she became much more savage and kicked Phantom across the clearing with her hind paws only to pounce back on him before he had a chance to rebalance himself. Her teeth met his shoulder and he screeched in pain. Tritium winced at the sound of his grandfather's shriek of pain. Reaper was a monster! Her lavender fur seemed to gain strange black markings as she continued to attack Phantom.

Then something extraordinary happened. Phantom was able to knock her off her paws and slash at her with full force. This blew the breath out of her and allowed him to land a finishing blow on her. She cried feebly as he snarled at her. Her red eyes soon faded to a dim frozen expression of fear.

Flare smiled and pranced over to her mate and began licking his wounds in admiration, "You showed her!"

Phantom prodded Reaper with his paw and noted the slight rise and fall of her chest and blinking of her eyes as she twitched in pain, "For now maybe..." then lowering his voice to a whisper he continued, "That was the most terrified I've ever been during a battle in my life..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on June 29, 2009, 4:14:51 PM

EternalDarknessWaitsForDawn on
EternalDarknessWaitsForDawnLol, Twewy reference XD

icestorm on February 13, 2009, 7:01:59 AM

icestorm on
icestormAWESOME two chapters