Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Lets Run Away Together...

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust To Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 8 - Lets Run Away Together...

Chapter 8 - Lets Run Away Together...
Well after all of the quarrels with Dusty, Reaper, and the foxes the whole of BloodClan seemed on edge. Phantom was doing his best to lead his shattered clan through the hard times but some cats were losing faith in their safety. None more so than young Zifandel, the former kittypet responsible for blinding Dusty. He'd been badly injured by the rogue tom and nearly lost his fragile young life.

Zifandel finally decided he'd had enough of this savagery... He decided he was going to leave. He crept towards the camp entrance thankful Frozenheart wasn't on duty. He'd never have been able to sneak out with her guarding the camp. Slowly, as though his paws were gliding on air he proceeded to stalk away from the barn.

But somecat did see Zifandel leaving, his mate Robin. She followed him until he stopped at the ridge that marked the edge of the territory known to cats. He turned to her, his green eyes we're gleaming, "Lets run away together! There's nothing left for us here... this clan is fading..."

Robin looked conflicted for moment, she didn't want to hurt her parents... after all she was the only kit they had left... Flare would be heartbroken and Phantom would most likely step down as leader if she were to disapear...

"Please?" he mewed putting his paw on hers.

"Alright. I have to live my own life now. Away from them. Heh maybe we could start our own clan by taking in rogues! I could be Robinstar and you'd be my faithful deputy. What fo you say?" she smiled.

"Sounds wonderful..."

So like two kits who were just leaving the nursery Robin and her mate ran down the ridge froliking through all the bushes on the way. They believed they were safe because no cat tried to stop them but unknown to them somecats had seen them.

Reaper and her two mangey looking brothers Demon and Spirit had seen them. Reaper laughed silently and thought about her options. She could kill the cat who'd blinded Dusty... get revenge on Phantom... yes! This was her chance! Zifandel and Robin would be the first of her enemies to die!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

icestorm on July 26, 2009, 11:58:42 AM

icestorm on
icestormAwesome chapter! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ROBIN!!!! DX RUN kitties, RUN!!!!! lol