Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Dream(edit)

Hello!! I finally got my own story now. I kinda mixed the title of KH and Sonic so...ya.

Chapter 1 - The Dream(edit)

Chapter 1 - The Dream(edit)
I woke up in a staggering daze, my head throbbing like a motherf***er. "Ugh! My head!" I opened my eyes to find myself facing downward in a pitch black room-it was hard to tell wich way I was facing-floating in mid-air. Stunned, I dare not move for the fear that I might fall. I winced in pain as the throbbing grew stronger with every thump. When I opened my eyes again, I was standing in Abyss, the darkest place you could find yourself in my village. Abyss was a living creature, swallowing anyone who foolishly enters his torn body of the woods. I start to panic as I realize I am dissolving in the mist, emense pain like lava flowing on my arm. I tried to scream in pain, but my body wouldn't allow me.
Then I see my arm explode with gore and bone. Inside I scream in pure horror and agony. I thought to myself...What an agonizing way to die. Now I feel the pain that everyone has suffered in this forest.
As I fall on the ground, almost fainting from the terrifying sight and demise, I notice a shining light and the mist deperse. Abyss?! Defeated?!I thought in shock. Then I fall back, unconciouss. A word springs through my brain.....





....KEYBLADE....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tayloralisa on April 5, 2007, 10:43:10 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaWow Will. Deep just like KH.^_^

devilboy789 on April 5, 2007, 9:26:19 AM

devilboy789 on
devilboy789This was not a finished chapter. "U will not enjoy this. I am not Ure king" I quoted on the movie 300...and I have no idea why I did this.