Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Regrets and Mistakes (the whole thing)

This is a fanfiction for Legend of Zelda only two charicters from the series is in it!

Chapter 1 - Regrets and Mistakes (the whole thing)

Chapter 1 - Regrets and Mistakes (the whole thing)
Regrets and Mistakes
By: Seta

“Kate wake up you will be late” Kate’s mother pounded on the door trying to wake up her idling daughter.

“Ugh.....fine I am a wake” Kate pulled off the covers and went to get dressed in her average style of clothing black pure black clothing. Kate has a dark purple hair color blue eyes and is a very pale skin color. Kate went down the stairs slowly grabbed some toast and headed down for school. Kate and her family live in a modern day Hyrule along with all the other Hylians there. Kate had always been in group of outcasts. Unlike the noble kindhearted Hylians Kate thought about destruction and disorder along with chaos. Thats why she had been the outcast at her school the other outcasts are humans: Jimmy, Crystal, and Tyler. Jimmy was always twitching about and talked very fast. Crystal she is talkative very talkative. And Tyler the smart one.

“Kate, were have you been school started like an hour ago” Tyler said waiting for his friend at the stop light.

“Well I don’t like school full of preps and kind hearted fools to me” Kate said kicking a stone as they walked, “ Wait if you like school so much and I know you do then why did wait for me Tyler?” Kate asked looking to Tyler.

“Well...I just felt like it I didn’t want you to be alone on your walk to school ^_^” Tyler said running ahead of Kate when they got to the school. It was a high school called The High School of Hyrule. Hylians went there the occasional Goron or Zora went there. The Kokiri and the Gerudos had their own schools. Kokiri High School and The High School of Hyrule played against each other in some sports. The third bell rang meaning that the first class was over and the students had to go to their next class.

“Oh my gosh Kate were have you been me and Jimmy were like wondering were you were and Tyler your are like so never late” said Crystal putting her hands to her hips and taping her foot.

“Crystal you human be quite.” Kate said slamming he locker after getting the books she needs.

“Well gosh Kate I am your friend like gosh don’t you talk to me like that” Crystal said walking with Kate to their next class History.

“Today Class in History we will be reviewing The Imprisoning War.” Said their Teacher Ms. Sky, “Kate since you look like you are ready for this why not tell us about The Imprisoning War” said Ms. Sky.

“HUH?” Kate said jerking her head up from her nap, “Oh yes The Imprisoning War, Ganondorf Dragmire the King of Gerudos back a long time ago took over Hyrule and he held the Triforce Shard of Power. And Link a Hylian like every one here stood up and awoken the sages gathered the Triforce Shard of Courage and freed Princess Zelda and defeated Ganondorf and saved the land of Hyrule ” said Kate laying her head back down on her desk.
“Correct Kate, good job and how do you know Ganondorf’s last name we all know him has Ganon or Mandrag Ganon?” Asked Ms.Sky.
“I have my reason and I know that you don’t want to know them Ms. Sky” Said Kate keeping her head down on the desk.

The bell rang and it was ready for their next class. Kate she decided to ditch the rest of class and get the answers for her homework from Tyler. As Kate began to walk into Hyrule Field as it started to down pour. She never liked living in Hyrule she always wanted to go back in time to The Imprisoning War and join Ganon’s side. She wanted to be warlord, or a dark night or a dark sorcerer. Then out of no were an opening in the sky appeared and a tunnel and it was like purple somking and there was two figures a man and a woman.

“Ahhhhhhh SHE DID IT AGAIN ” Said the woman she has long blue hair and one black hair streak hanging in front of her face she had purplish blueish eyes and wore all black.

“Yea well thats what you get for pissing Tera off Tesa” said the man he had white hair reddish skin looked like he was sunburned badly and he had green eyes. He was a very weak man by he looks.

“WHO ARE YOU???” said Kate jumping backwards in shock and fear.

“Oh hello I am Tesa” said the woman named Tesa.

“And I am LINDAR WO HA” said Lindar has he twirled.

“Ok was that necessary?” asked Kate as she looked at Lindar strangely.

“Yea it is” said Lindar with a smile on his face. The two walked off in to the field and stopped and turned.

“Still looks the same but the technology LIKE TERA SAID AHHHHHHHHHHH” Lindar said running around in circles screaming frantically Then Tesa grabbed her deku stick and hit Lindar with it “Well sorrrryyy Tesa” said Lindar rubbing his head.

“Ok I am gonna go...”said Kate walking off.

“Wait are you Kate??” said Tesa stopping Kate.

“Yea so” Kate said turning back and looked at the two.

“Well Tera she wanted us to bring back you Kate she wants to train you Hylians now they don’t use their magic anymore but the Hylians form the past they did and Tera she knows that you Kate will be a great sorcerer.” said Lindar for once sounding smart for once in his life.

“But why is she pissed off at you?” asked Kate trying to catch them off ground.

“Well Tesa said some things about Tera and Tera now thinks Tesa betrayed her and Tesa is only with me to pick you up” said Lindar touching his nose.
“Well ok -_-“ said Kate as she turned around walked away but the two grabbed her and took her back in their time.

******************************************************************************

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Kate screamed as they fell out of the sky into the past Hyrule, “OH MY” she said picking her self up and looking around Hyrule Field. Then Tesa and Lindar fell out of the sky and landed on Kate knocking her down. “GET OFF OF ME YOU FOOLS” Kate said pushing the two off of her.

“Sorry about that we cant control were we land.”Lindar said dusting himself off. Then a purple glow appeared and from that glowed came a woman dressed entirely in black and red. She had long wavy black hair her bangs were neon green, she had toxic color purple eyes, and looked very powerful in magic and strength.

“Tesa, I thought I told you not to come near my sight again.” said the woman holding up her hand and a blackish reddish glow came from it and swirled around Tesa.

“Well.....Um.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON’T KILL ME LADY TERA PLEASE” begged Tesa.

“GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND DON’T RETURN AGAIN AND IF YOU DO IT WILL BE DEATH FOR YOU”The woman yelled taking the swirl then Tesa took off running.

“WOW YOU LOOK WICKED AWESOME” bursted out Kate then she covered her mouth.

“Well thank you, you must be Kate” said the woman touching Kate’s head and stroking her hair.

“Yes I am and you are.....” said Kate.

“I am Tera” said Tera lifting up her hand she lifted up Lindar and brought him face to face with her “And you little Lindar you have done your purpose here with me now I want you to go...” then she whispered something in Lindar’s ear.

“Yes lady Tera I will” Lindar said running off towards Lake Hylia.

“Lindar, and Tesa said before that you wanted me to teach me or something...”Kate said she was embarrassed to say that to Tera, she was afraid she would piss her off and then make the unmentionable happen. Kate new from when she first say Tera that Tera was one evil chick.

“Yes I do I have seen the time you came from one big fracking hell hole They don’t even teach you the magical abilities you have and the other Hylians have ” Tera said giving Kate a big book written in Hylian. “Read it you will learn some spells from it and then I will teach you the rest thats not even in that book.” Tera said leaving Kate. Kate then followed holding the book close to her and she thought to herself “I have a chance...a chance to be more different form those Hylians...I can also get back on the ones who destroyed my life...I LOVE THIS TIME “
******************************************************************************
The next day

“Kate, its time for you to get up” A voice came knocking at Kate’s door to the room that Tera gave to Kate. The voice was low and soft.

“But its only six o’clock IN THE MORNING ARE YOU CRAZY? ? ? ? ? ?” Kate asked getting up and opened the door. Standing there was a young girl dressed in blue, had green eyes, and her hair was black and was tied back in a braid a french braid. “OH I am sorry I didn’t realize it was just a little girl......WAIT.......how do you know my name?”

“Everyone knows your name Kate well in this castle at least” said the little girl sawing farrowed and backwards on her heals.

“Well...then..what’s your name?: Kate asked bending down to be face to face with the girl.

“Kat ^_^” said the girl with pride.

“You know when I heard your voice at first you sounded older” Said Kate.

“Thats because I am older I can shape shift only becuae of the book Tera gave me I think she gave you the same book ” Kat then went back to her older self she in her older self has green hair, golden color eyes, she was wearing the same blue dress only it had a V cut. “Now Tera will be training you know with her special technics you will learn every thing I learned in no time ^.^” Kat said walking done the hall.

“WAIT I HAVENT READ ANYTHING FROM THE BOOK YET” said Kate getting dressed quickly and grabbing her book on the way out and chasing Kat down the hall.

“Shhhhhh.......Lady Tera is talking to some one” Kat said stopping Kate in her tracks then they put their ears to the door and eased dropped on Tera’s and some man’s conversation.

“Tera, have you got the child from future?” said the mans voice its was normal but yet sounded very evilly.

“Yes, my love I do, I will train her like I said I can take care of it” Tera said her voice sounded much softer a little nicer then when Kate meet her.

“I know you will....” The man’s voice paused for a second then Tera spoke.

“ I love you Ganondorf.” Tera said her voice still soft and nicer. Kate couldn’t listen any longer she stood up and leaned against the wall.

“So she and him are in..” Kate said and Kat nodded then putt her ear back to listen. A second later she lifted and stood back the door opened and Ganondorf came out.

“Ok I think we can go in now” Kat said pushing the door open and Tera was standing there looking at them. She knew what they had been doing just awhile ago.

“Kat, Kate, I know you two were listening just a bit a go...” Tera said her voice went from soft and nice back to its harsh tone.

“Lady Tera we are sorry we had no idea it was him you were talking to ” Kat said then did a little honorable bow and pulled Kate down when she went down, trying her best not to get Kate in dip trouble.

“Well next time don’t ease drop in any one conversation” Tera said pulling Kate close to her, “now Kate I am going to teach you everything you need to know about your magic and then you can read that book.” Tera said grabbing out her own book of magic. She placed Kate in front of her, opened her book to a page, said some words, waved her hand now glowing blood dark red over Kate, then Kate she collapsed.

“O_o Lady Tera.....is that supposed to happen?” Kat said poking at Kate repletely.

“Yes, yes it is.” Tera said sitting down.

“What ever happened to Lindar?” Kat asked still poking at Kate only now poking her in the head.

“I sent him off to Lake Hylia to talk to someone for me he should’ve returned..oh well He will come back soon I know it......or.......um....crap never mind he will come back I know it” Tera said sounding a bit not like herself.

“Lady Tera you ok.....” said Kat then it popped in her head what’s wrong with Tera “Your thinking of him aren’t you?” ask Kat.

“Yea so what if I am I love him1 Tera snapped back.

“Ok oh and I can sense Lindar coming” said Kat pointing to the door and Lindar came running in all scared up and bloody.

“Man....mad......pissed....beat me up....lady Tera....your crazy I was almost killed ” Lindar mumbled then fell to the floor and then Kat began to poke at Lindar and Kate

“Lindar get up I didn’t almost get you killed How should I know that he would get pissed just from you asking him to train you” Tera said not caring that Lindar is weak in strength right now.

“Uhhhhh......X_X.......” Lindar just lie there then finally yelled out “KAT STOP POKING ME ” Then he stood up and slapped Kat.
“Lindar” Tera rose up in anger.
“Oh snap” Lindar noticed what he did and Kate arose and say that Tera was pissed and Lindar was shaking and knew kinda what might of gone on while she was knocked out. “Oh Lady Tera looky Kate woke up Now we can all go back to happy land”

“Lindar what did you do this time? I don’t know you that much but from what I have seen YOU’RE AN IDIOT” Kate bursted out then her hands glowed a fiery red and then she shot burst of flames at Lindar making his hair catch fire

“WHOA KATE ” Kat bursted out rubbing her check from were Lindar slapped her.

“You did well your training is complete” Tera said clapping then walking over to Kate. Kate looked down at her hands and whispered a whoa then looked at Tera then looked at her hands then looked at Tera then her hands then Tera then her hands and well you get the point. “-_- you can stop looking at you hands and then me now I get and we get the point”Tera said.

“So thats it my training complete so soon?” Kate asked kinda sad. Tera nodded. Then Kate look at Tera and asked “Why did u train me wait....never mind I know” She paused “Can I go home now?” Tera nodded with a smile and sent Kate back to her own time. Kate landed in Hyrule Field right in front of Tyler and Crystal.

“Kate I saw you leave with a woman and strange looking man Were where you? Were did they take you?” Crystal asked then Tyler pushed Crystal aside and took Kate’s hand and examined her wrist, Crystal gave a huff and turned away with her nose in the air.

“Kate by what I have examined your magic looks stranger” Tyler Said looking up at Kate.

“HOW CAN YOU TELL??” Kate said jumping back and looked at Tyler strangely and her hands glowed green, neon green.

“KATE CALM DOWN” Tyler said rushing up and putting down Kate’s hands.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME I MIGHT OF BEEN IN THE PAST FOR A DAY BUT I KNOW WHAT I MUST DO” Kate said then the sky opened up and Tera came out of the sky with what she had on when Kate had meet her.

“And what is that Kate?” Tera said waving her hand over Kate’s face turning her eyes to a deep green. She looked as if she was under control. Then Kate spoke but it wasn’t in any Langue that her friends could understand.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO KATE ?” Tyler asked going towards Tera about to hit her. Tera lifter her hand back, it glowed with red fire, and swung at Tyler and he knocked out, Then she threw a fire blast at Crystal who just now turned back to see what’s happening. She got hit, and Kate stood there mindless. And in no control of her body.

“Now Kate go into Hyrule and kill who ever stands in your path.” Tera said and Kate went off to Hyrule Castle Market. There she killed almost everyone that tried to ask what happened out side the gate. She went towards the castle, and Tera followed behind smirking the whole way. When they got to Hyrule Castle she found her way to the Temple of Time. Broke through the Door of Time with a powerful spell. Got Kate to go in there and get the Triforce. “Great you have done well ” Then she waved her hand over Kate going to get her knocked out and die but instead Kate woke up and say what Tera made her do.

“Tera, how could you, well I mean, well you know what I mean ” Kate said and tackled Tera knocking her off balance before she could touch the Triforce. Then Tera got up and glared and Kate lifted up her hands and threw fire at Kate. “Ahhh...wait I can fight her ” Kate then raised her right arm back and made her hand glow with a purple light. “You may know more magic then me, I may not have read the stupid book but I will defeat you.” Kate then threw the light at Tera.

“HA, KATE I THOUGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO GET RID OF THESE HYLIANS ” Tera yelled out as she blocked Kate’s attack with ease, then Tera threw a black flaming orb at Kate. Kate jumped up and landed dodging the attack.

“NO, I wanted to get back at those who hurt me I wanted to become I war lord, I wanted to join Ganondorf’s side ” Kate said with tears of great sorrow rolled down her face stinging her eyes. “NOT THIS MESS ” Kate then powered up her hands, twirled kicking Tera to the ground and then walking over with flaming hands, “If there is anything I know you should be able to stop by this” Kate released her the flames form her hand they turned into light, then water, then ice, and then it hit Tera paralyzing her completely. “And aren’t you a Hylian?” Kate asked while Tera was still knocked down.

“Yes.....but I am like you rejected by all but only a few ” Tera said gasping for breath. Kate looked at her with hate, and no sorrow.

“Yea but dealing with it like, I mean hurt the ones who hurt you BUT NOT KILL THEM AND TAKE THEN TRIFORCE ALL BY USING A CHILD AND SAYING SHE CAN GET REVENGE AS WELL BY TEACHING HER MAGIC ” Kate bursted in anger and her body glowed, her hair turned from its purple to a blood red and grew long and flowing, she held a a big shining sword, her eyes are now a red bright fiery red, she now had on a black dress with white lace, and boots. She looked pissed. She took up her sword it shone a green and she sliced a line through Tera’s stomach and making her bleed to death.

Tera with her last words being “I will get revenge” then breathed her last breathe. Kate buried her it was the best thing to do and seal the grave with a spell. Went off into Hyrule Field and found Jimmy poking at Tyler, and Crystal. Kate laughed to herself and went over. She then say that Tyler was indeed alive, Crystal was breathing but not so good. She helped Tyler up after whispering in his ear, performed a spell on Crystal, then went back to Hyrule all three of them she explained what had happened, told them everything, Jimmy laughed at everything like usual, Tyler nodded in interest, and Crystal stared in awe. Then Kate brought everyone who had died back. Fixed the damage done to the Temple of Time. And Kate lived a great life, got married to Tyler, had three kids two daughters named Anglia, Tesa named after the Tesa who was never sene again in Hyrule old times, and one son named Spike. Hyrule was lead into a peaceful time they were starting to be taught the magic they needed. Every thing was peaceful....or was it??

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment