Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kingdom Hearts

It's with a Michele Branch 'Everywhere'

Chapter 1 - Kingdom Hearts

Chapter 1 - Kingdom Hearts


I do not own the song: `Everywhere'… it is by Michele Branch… And I don't own Riku, Sora, or Kairi…Sadly! They are from Kingdom Hearts. I don't own Donald Duck or Goofy either… You won't get this—maybe—if you have never read or played KHs.



Note: This is my first story with a song! Plz Comment!

************************************************************************

Turn it inside out so I can see

The part of you that's drifting over me

And when I wake your never there

But when I sleep you're everywhere

You're everywhere



Sora woke up, heavily breathing. Another dream… He looked at the alarm clock. 5:00 am. Kairi flooded his mind… He tried to forget… but he could never forget… He looked over at his companions, Goofy and Donald… They were sleeping soundlessly. How he wished he could too. He flipped over and tried to close his eyes… and as soon as he had she came back into his mind.



Just tell me how I got this far

Just tell me why you're here and

Who you are

`Cause everytime I look

You're never there

And every time I sleep

You're always there



Donald and Goofy shook Sora up. He mumbled, “No… Kairi…no…” Goofy and Donald exchanged glances. He had been like this ever since he had left his island in search for his friend. They would soon be battling bigger things, and Goofy and Donald both hoped their friend would get better and not mess up—He was the Keyblade Master…



`Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I close my eyes it's you I see

You're everything I know

That makes me believe

I'm not alone

I'm not alone



Sora knew in his heart Kairi was with him… He just didn't know how right he was… He was know in Neverland... Kairi… I will find you… Donald kept telling him he was lovesick… Was he? He shook his head… I love her as a friend... of course…



I recognize the way you make me feel

It's hard to think that

You might not be real

I sense it now the water's getting deep

I try to wash the pain away from me

Away from me



He was now in the world of Hollow Bastion. Riku/Ansem was standing in front of him… Kairi lied breathless on the floor… He had just told him that `Kairi rests within you'… was he right? Some how he knew that he was… But was Kairi alright? … First, he thought, I have to fight Ansem…



`Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I close my eyes it's you I see

You're everything I know

That makes me believe

I'm not alone

I'm not alone



He had won his fight with Ansem… Though he wasn't dead yet… There would be a stronger battle in the future… But now he had Kairi… He was soo happy… She was really there… In Traverse town WITH him… He would have never thought this day would come…



And when I touch you're hand

It's then I understand

The beauty that's within

It's now that we begin

You always light my way

I hope there never come a day

No matter where I go

I always feel you so



Once again, Sora had to say good-bye to his friend, but this time he knew she was safe here with the rest of his friends… He made her promise to stay… Hopefully she would listen… “Please listen… I don't want to be separated again.” Kairi nodded. “Of course. Just know I'm always with you…” Sora grinned, “Of course! That's how I always win!”

They smiled and parted… For better or for worse… no one knew yet.



`Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I close my eyes it's you I see

You're everything I know

That makes me believe

I'm not alone

`Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I catch my breath

It's you I breathe

You're everything I know

That makes me believe

I'm not alone



The final battle. Him or Ansem… It would have to be him... Kairi waited for him… He had to go home to her… Home… Was it possible to go home? It sounded nice… But was this really going to be the end? He battled Ansem, all the time thinking about Kairi and Riku—mostly Kairi, lol—and how they would go home to their island. In the end he won. He sighed and smiled… Then he saw Kairi coming… What was she doing here?



You're in everyone I see

So tell me

Do you see me?



The floor was parting and Kairi was being taken to another spot.. Sora couldn't jump over. “KAIRI!” She looked over. “SORA!” “I'll find you again Kairi! Wait for me!!!” “Okay Sora!” And then he was left without her again… But he knew, in his heart, she would always be there…





Okay, so it's just like (sorta) the game… But I was listening to this song in the shower... and I thought of Sora and Kairi… Weird, huh? Well… It wasn't that great…. But I had to get it out of my system… PLZ comment… and tell me if I need to make any changes to make it better…



Thanks!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mystic_rat_theif on December 7, 2006, 11:28:53 AM

mystic_rat_theif on
mystic_rat_theifits sweet! i love it!

disneyfreako on September 28, 2005, 9:17:32 AM

disneyfreako on
disneyfreakoHeehee...? Is it good?