Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - confessions and new found love

A Sam/Tucker story

Chapter 1 - confessions and new found love

Chapter 1 - confessions and new found love
A Tale Of TwoOne day Sam was walking in the park, she was thinking hard about something. She did not know if she liked Dannyanymore. He did not feel the same way as Sam. She is starting to like someone else now. Who? Her other bestfriend Tucker. 'I think I will give up on Danny and move on' Sam thought. After thinking for hours she finally cameto a conclusion she loves Tucker more than Danny and she was going to tell Tucker this today.She reached Tuckers house and knocked on the door. Tucker's mom opend the door "Why hello Sam" she said"Tucker is upstairs" she finished "Thanks Mrs. Foley" I said than ran up to Tucker's room.I knocked on the door "Who is it" He said "I It's Sam" I said studdering "Oh come in" he said and I walked in "Hey Sam what brings you here" He asked "I need to ask you something" I said "Does it involve Danny" he said smirking"Surprizingly no I got over him" I said and this made Tucker fall out of bed in shock "W-What did you say Sam, I swearI heard you say you got over Danny" he said. "I did because he does not feel the same way and I think I like someoneelse instead" I said Tucker was even more shock now "Who is the other person you like" Tucker asked still shocked."You know him more than you think you do" I said"Huh" wa sall he said "Promise me you will not freak out" I askedhim "I swear" he said 'I hope its me ' Tucker thought. He's had a crush on Sam for a long time now but dare not sayanything because she liked Danny. "Its you" Sam said after hearing this Tucker was so happy he felt like dancing likean idiot"R-Really" Tucker asked "Yes" was all I said "Listen you don't have to feel the same way I Ju-mmmffffff" shedid not get to finished because Tucker kissed her. She was shocked at first but relaxed and kissed him back."I like you to but I did not want to say anything because you liked Danny" he said."Well I like you now" I said then said good bye and kiseed him one more time "See you tomorrow" I said "I look foward to it" Tucker said then closed the doorwhen Sam left'WOOHOOOO' he thought to himself.Sam was just as happy as Tucker was 'well tomorrow will sirtenlywill be intresting' Sam thought and went home.This is my first fanfic so please tell me what you think.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Magda on June 14, 2006, 8:31:14 AM

Magda on
MagdaWhat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I liked the stuff about Danny and Sam the most. Still make it longer!!!!!!!!!!(Not trying to be mean...Maybe....)
Â