Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Info

It started as a schoolassigment but it turned out to a real story.

Chapter 0 - Info

Chapter 0 - Info
Oi,

I am going to write a story together with a friend of mine. The story will be about our lives,,, well kind of. It will be a mix of reality and imagination. The friend I am going to write with is Goude-drakie, she to has an account here. Just so you people know it, this will be the first time she’s going to write a story like this.

The way we’re going to write will be a “He/She” way, so it’ll be in our P.O.V. The storyline will switch from her to me and the other way around. We will use other P.O.V’S. as les as possible, this is to make sure we and you won’t get confused.
The signs for talking are -Blah, blah, blah.- for a sound the signs are ~Nock, nock.~ and the signs for thinking are (Blah, blah, blah.) When one of us says something there will be these signs ((Blah, blah, blah.)

This is the first time I am going to write in a “He/She” way, so I can only hope that this will go just as fine as it normally does. Please be critical, but not too critical. ^-^
(For my friend, because if it’s good, I think about convincing her to keep writing and putting it on the internet to...)

Thanks for reading and we hope to see you in the story.
Have Fun!! Bye!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment