Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - About You - Dragoneyes

It started as a schoolassigment but it turned out to a real story.

Chapter 2 - About You - Dragoneyes

Chapter 2 - About You - Dragoneyes
Name : Magami Ayame.
Age : 17.
Race : 1/3 Wolf demon, 1/3 Bird demon and 1/3 Dark Angel.
Powers : Inhuman flexibility and speed, very sharp hearing, vision and sense of smell, ability to fly, talk with dogs and wolves and shadow and wind attacks.
Gender : Female.
Hair : Shoulder length, dark blond hair.
Eyes : Grey - blue.
Skin color : A little pale / peach.
Height : 5’6 = 1.70 m.
Weight : 67 kg.

Looks : Pointy ears, claws and fanglike teeth. Black angel wings which she can withdraw into her back. And she has a marking on her back that looks like a single eagle wing.

Personality : Cold, but still kind of caring, harsh and sensitive in a rare way, but she doesnt show her emotions to anyone.

Clothing : Mostly blue or black jeans with a shirt on top of it. Sportive shoos or boots and a red or black band around my head or a cap to hide my pointy ears.
Friends : 4th & 5th grade Ebony. 6th grade Ebony and Mandy. 7th grade Ebony and Haley. 8th grade Ebony, Haley and Beau. 9th grade Haley, Cassidy and Nell.
Past : In 4th, 5th and 6th grade she only had one real friend. Mandy left her behind in the mountains on a school trip, because of that the bus left without her. The reason Mandy left Ayame behind was because she was playing with shadows while she was waiting for Mandy to come back. By the time Ayame started to look for Mandy, she heard the bus leaving.
In 7th grade she got a new friend, Haley, who helped her to regain some trust. She still didn’t really trust people, but she did try to trust Haley as much as she could. When Ayame got new “friends” in 8th grade she thought that things were looking better. But soon after the school started Beau made her look bad in front of the whole class by hiding her clothes so she would have to show her bare back, this way everyone could see the wing like mark on her back. Now everyone called her “Chicken wing”. After that accident she got so angry that she locked up the school in a place of darkness. The story starts 9th Grade. But that wasn’t any better… There she met Cassidy and Nell, but she soon found out that Cassidy wasn’t the type of person you could trust ether.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment