Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Our Lives - Part One

It started as a schoolassigment but it turned out to a real story.

Chapter 3 - Our Lives - Part One

Chapter 3 - Our Lives - Part One
Ayames P.O.V.

-Hey Chicken Wing!!- A girl says as Ayame walks by. She ignored her and walks on to go to her class. She was late because the bus was stuck in traffic. As she walk on a group of classmates that were always late saw her and started to laugh and calling names. Ayame just walked on and acted like she didn’t hear nor see them. She knocked on the door and entered the classroom. Jane Leafbread looked at her and asked: -Why are you so late, Ayame??- She looked at Jane while walking towards her seat. -The bus was stuck in traffic.- She answered as she sat down. Jane nodded and continued her speech. After ten minutes the group she saw in the hallway came and looked around, then they sat down. -Why are you so late??- Jane asked again, getting a bit annoyed. -Nowhere..- Denise said looking at her teacher in a challenging way. Jane just ignored her and wrote a note for the principal. As the clock ticked on Ayame started to get sleepier and sleepier. When the buzzer went of, she got her belongings and left. Ayame walked to the cafeteria and saw Haley walking so she caught up to her and said: -Well, you’re in a hurry.- Haley looked at Ayame’s smiling face and smiled back while saying ‘Hello’. After that they walked to the cafeteria in silence. When they were there they went to there usual place and saw Cassidy and Nell already standing there and Beau walk towards them. When Ayame and Haley arrived at their spot they said hello and started conversations as they all started to eat.
Next class was math. Ayame hated that class, not that she was bad at math but there were always fights and the teacher couldn’t teach…
Ayame said bye to the group and walked to room 213 with Cassidy and Nell. As usual the teacher was late, there were fights and she wasn’t able to work because Nell kept talking about herself. (Damn that girl has self-pity...) Ayame thought as Nell kept talking about how bad she felt. Math ended and everyone crossed the hall to go to the next class. History, a class that, most of the time, was fun. The teacher was nice and he wasn’t one of those teachers that loved to hear his own voice. Ayame did what she had to do and started drawing, the thing she loved the most. -Ayame, are you done already??- Mr. Brails said looking at her drawing. Ayame looked up at her teacher and smiled. -Yep, seven till fourteen right.- She said more than asking. Mr. Brails smiled and nodded as he took her workbook and looked at the answers. -You should look at this one, if you improved this error you are finished, then you can continue drawing.- He said smiling. Ayame nodded, corrected the error and went back to her drawing. This class ended to and Ayame had another drawing for her collection of demon drawings. Cassidy and Nell came walking towards her and Ayame walked with them to the cafeteria when she was ready. After the fifteen minute break you all went to the next and last class, P.E. Beau walked towards Ayame and asked: -Do you have an extra shirt?- Ayame looked at her, then nodded.
In the locker-room everyone got changed except Ayame. She waited until everyone was gone. But Denise, Lisane and Foeroe stayed behind just to tease her. Ayame stood with her back to the wall and took of her shirt then she put the other one on faster then they could follow. When P.E. started Denise, Lisane, Foeroe and Ayame walked into the gym class. -Today we will run. Make sure you give everything you have, because it counts on your report.- Almost everyone started whining, this made the teacher laugh. Everyone had to stand, but up Ayame started to feel ill. The wind started to pick up and shadows moved unnaturally. The teacher looked at her and her eyes started to role to the back of your head. She walked to you and put her hands on Ayame’s shoulders to calm her down. -Ayame? Ayame, calm down!- The gym teacher almost screamed. Ayame went back to normal, but then passed out.


Elizabet’s P.O.V.

-Elizabeth Angel!! Why don’t you ever pay attention!?!- Mrs. South almost yelled. -Because you never say anything interesting…- Elizabeth answered. Mrs. South got a face like a tomato and walked towards her while pointing with her finger and saying: -You, you…- over and over again. Elizabeth was trying her hardest to laugh but failed miserably. Mrs. South almost exploded and shouted: -Go to the principal and give him this note.- Elizabeth was not very happy with the fact that she had to go to the principal… again. The only thing she did was telling the truth. While she was leaving the class she could hear someone laughing, it was Mandy. She really hated her because she always bullied her. A few weeks later Elizabeth had to go to P.E. (like always on Friday) but this time Mandy crossed her path and hit her on her knee, Elizabeth did not really pay attention to her and said: -Go find some friends stupid little child.- Then walked away.
P.E. was over Elizabeth went to her bike so she could go home, but Mandy was waiting for her. She was shouting at Elizabeth. She said the “wrong” things so Elizabeth got so angry she hit Mandy right in her face. Mandy was not amused so she hit her back and she also tried to kick Elizabeth right in her face but did not succeed because Elizabeth grabbed her leg, Mandy was scared that Elizabeth would hit her back so she went lying on the ground crying like a baby. Elizabeth said nothing and walked away and went home. At home she told her mother everything. Her mother said: -She got what she deserved.- The next Monday the principal walked into the classroom and asked if Elizabeth and a few other girls could come to his office. She thought that they would get punished for the prank that they put on Mrs. South, but she was confused when she was put in another room all on her own. After waiting for half an hour she was called by the principal. She did not know what was going on until the principal started to talk about the fight she had with Mandy last Friday. She had to tell what happened, so she did, but by the look on his face she knew he didn’t believe her and said that she got expelled for one day. When she got home she was hoping that her mother would believe her because her mother already knew what was going on, but the truth was different. When she got home her mother opened the door and was shouting: -You really have done it this time!! The principal called and said that Mandy was better of if she was dumped with hungry wild animals then when she was alone with you for five minutes!!!- Elizabeth was shocked and started crying, she only defended herself. Her mother asked again: -What happened last Friday?- Elizabeth told her again and in her eyes her mother saw that she wasn’t lying. Elizabeth’s mother was furious. The next day her parents went to school and shouted at the principal, (he was so scared) but they did accept that Elizabeth was expelled for one day and they never heard a word from Mandy again because she went to another school.
At the last day of school Elizabeth heard news that would never leave her again (at least not for the 3 years that had to come).her mentor asked her why she never tried VMBO - TG.
Elizabeth was looking at Mrs. Wicky and asked why she asked that. Mrs. Wicky said that on the paper she had it was written that Elizabeth could go to VMBO - TG instead of VMBO - K. Elizabeth said: -I never knew I could go to VMBO - TG because nobody told me and if I knew I could, I would have done it without hesitate.- After this conversation Elizabeth got so angry that she couldn’t control her powers ((She couldn’t control her power because she hadn’t used them for a long time.)) and accidentally burned down the entire school.


Ayames P.O.V.

When Ayame woke up she looked around and saw that she was home and in her bed. ~Nock, nock.~ Ayame looked at the door and waited for the one that knocked to come in. As the door opened she tried to sit up, but fell back because of a dizziness that made her head toll. -You shouldn’t try to get up yet.- Hailyn said as she closed the door and brought some tea for Ayame. Ayame looked at her sister while thinking. -How did I come here??- She asked. Hailyn looked back from the tea to Ayame and answered: -You passed out yesterday in school. Mr. Blails and Jane Leafbread brought you home.- Ayame looked around and took the tea from Hailyn. -Oh, and Ayame.- Ayame looked at Hailyn. - Mom said that you’re not allowed to go to school today and tomorrow.- She smiled when she saw that Ayame smirked. -What are you thinking of??- Hailyn said more than asking. -Nothing much. Only that I don’t know which is worse.. My headache or going to school…- Hailyn laughed and shook her head. -I can’t believe that it’s that bad.- Ayame stopped smirking and turned her head towards the window. -What do you know about it??- She said. Hailyn looked at her stepsister that she still didn’t fully understand after eleven years. -You didn’t have the nickname “Chicken Wing”.- Hailyn looked at her sister and smiled sadly. -So, I guess you don’t want to practice a little with those powers of yours when you are able to stand without the room spinning around…- She said now smirking, knowing Ayame would love to practice. She wasn’t aloud to use her powers and she didn’t, if she doesn’t need to. But Hailyn know that if she doesn’t use her powers for a long time she gets ill or dangerous when struggling with emotions. Ayame smiled and tried to sit, but failed miserably and fell back again. She looked so hopeless, nothing like the girl they found on the streets starved but still fighting. ((Flashback)) Hailyn walked home with her friends after a day shopping. -Lets take a shortcut.- Michel said. -Why? There’s enough time to walk the normal route.- Hailyn said. Michel laughed and made a chicken sound. -Scared?? That’s new!- He said and laughed at her.. But he took her hand and walked into the ally. -There's something I want to show you.- He said with a smile. Hailyn just followed and thought that it couldn’t be that bad. ~7 min later~ -What is it that you wanted me to see so badly?!- Hailyn said uncomfortable. -It should be here. It’s always here.- Michel said. Dominic looked around and said: -You said we would leave her alone.- Hailyn turned around and looked at Dominic. -Who would you leave alone?!- She asked almost demanding an answer. -There she is!!- Davis said pointing to a little girl. The girl looked at them with a mix of anger and a fear, but if you would have only seen her for a second you would only see the anger. -She has some weird powers.- Michel said smirking. Before Hailyn could react, Michel, Dominic and Davis ran towards the girl and start kicking and hitting her. Hailyn’s eyes got as big as they could as she looked at the young 6 year old girl that got beaten up by her friends. Then… the wind picked up and started to swirl around the young girl, firs softly, then like a tornado. Michel and Davis went flying backwards and Dominic started to scream. When the wing started to fade the shadows came out of nothing and disappeared as fast as they came, but with them Dominic disappeared to. Michel stood behind Hailyn by now and started to scream at the little girl. As soon as Davis saw what happened, they started to run at the now exhausted girl and beat her up again. -STOP!!!- Hailyn yelled as hard as she could. Michel and Davis looked at her with disbelieve, but stopped. -Didn't you see what she did to Dominic?!- Michel yelled angry. -Yes, I saw what happened. But that isn’t her fault! If you would have left her alone, all of you, she wouldn’t have gotten scared! Nether angry!! It’s your fault he’s gone!! Both of you!!- Hailyn yelled as tears streamed down her cheeks. Michel stood up and started to walk towards Hailyn. -Don't! Don’t come near me!!- She said when Michel reached out for her. -GO!- She yelled. Michel and Davis went away and Hailyn fell to her knees. When she heard the little girl sobbing, she stood up, dried her tears and walked towards her… The girl sat against the wall, with her knees up to her chin. When Hailyn kneeled down in front of the girl, the girl pulled her knees even closer. ((If possible.)) -It’s okay.- Hailyn said to the girl. -I’m not going to hurt you.- She said as she reached out for the girl. The wind started to pick up again, but Hailyn didn’t pull back. She took the girl in her arms and started to rock her back and forth. She kept rocking the girl until the girl calmed down and the wind faded. ((End flashback)) -Hailyn? What’s wrong?- Ayame asked her sister who stood at the end of her bed staring at nothing. -Hailyn?!- She said again. Hailyn looked at Ayame and smiled. -Sorry, I was just thinking.- She said kindly. -Did I worry you??- She asked then, looking serious. Ayame smiled and asked: -What were you thinking about??- Hailyn looked at her sister and shook her head. -We wouldn’t talk about that.- She said then gave Ayame another cup of tea and went out to get her some clothes. When Hailyn came back, Ayame already sat on the bedside waiting for her sister to come back. Hailyn gave Ayame the clothes and waited outside the room for Ayame to change. They went outside and trained a bit. Then your parents came home and went to the kitchen. Hailyn looked at you with a face that said sorry. Ayame just smiled and walked inside after her. Mother looked angry and put her groceries on the dresser. -Didn’t I tell you to stay in bed?!- She said angrily. Ayame looked at her shoes and said: -Yes, you did. But I’m fine…- -If you would be fine, you wouldn’t have collapsed out of nothing!!- Mother said almost yelling. -I told you, I need to practice with my powers or it’ll get too much to handle!- She said trying to defend herself. -I am your mother and you have to listen to me!!- She said ignoring that what you say is true. -Tomorrow I’m going to school!!- Ayame said angry and went upstairs to her room. She heard mother jelling to her sister and father defending her. (Why doesn’t he defend me??) She thought. Ayame walked into her room and slammed the door shut. She took her schoolbag and sat at her desk. –Guess I’ll just make my homework.- She said to herself opening one of the books.


Elizabeth’s P.O.V.

Nine weeks after the school burned down the next school year started. Elizabeth was still stunned, she knew she was half tiger, half dragon, but that she had that much power.
One week after school started the rebuilding of the school was complete. It did not really take long to rebuild the school since it was just a small school with less than three hundred students. -It looks like the fire started in the kitchen because there are no trails of left behind matches except, well in the kitchen.- The principal announced. -I so hate the first week of school.- Esmee said. -And I hate the entire school year.- Ashley shouted a little too hard.-Ashley shut up, they can hear you and you know what will happen if they do!!- Carly respond. -Like it is so bad if teachers hate you, to be honest I DON’T CARE!!- Ashley said back. Elizabeth and her classmates were waiting in a classroom for their new class schedule -OH NO, now we get that stupid idiot from Dutch not TWICE a week but FIVE TIMES a week!!- Bonny shouted. -And it looks like we have a new teacher for Art.- Elizabeth said. A few weeks later Art started and Elizabeth was looking forward to it because she had already missed the first lesson and did not know what the assignment was. The teacher introduced herself to Elizabeth and told her what they had to do, Elizabeth had to laugh a little bit because of the teachers name (Wizzy Marter). At the middle of the year they had to do an assignment that had to do with movement. They had two weeks for the assignment and they should work on it during Art class, every Monday 2 hours. Elizabeth finished the assignment as one of the first, and she thought one of the best… But she only got a B, the reason? There was not enough movement in it while another girl chose to draw herself with her little Cousin on her lap got an A-. Elizabeth was stunned so she decided to go to Mrs. Marter. -Why does Mathilda get a better grade than me while in her picture there is less movement than in mine??!!- Elizabeth asked. Mrs. Marter did not respond to this question but Esmee did: -You are just jealous because Mathilda is much better than you!!- Elizabeth could not believe what Esmee said. Elizabeth said: -What are you blabbering about?- Esmee: -Just admit it you are jealous of everyone that is better than you, you stupid dog!!- Elizabeth was looking at her and said: -What is your problem??- -you are my problem!- Esmee shouted and walked away. Elizabeth was stunned, she could not understand why Esmee was reacting like that. During break time all the classes had to eat in their own classroom and a quarter after that everyone had to go outside, but there always were two girl ((Since Elizabeth always had a class full of girls)) who had to clean everything up. -Elizabeth you stupid dog, why didn’t you put your chair under your table?!!!- Esmee shouted. Elizabeth said: -I did and why are you so angry, what did I ever do to you?-. Without saying anything Esmee hit Elizabeth in her face, Elizabeth did not want that history would repeat itself ((Read chapter one)) and took Esmee’s arm and twisted it so Esmee could not move. She asked again: -What have I done to you that you treat me like this?- Esmee did not answer but could almost blow up from hate. Elizabeth saw that it was useless to ask again and pushed Esmee away. Then Esmee walked away.
At home Elizabeth told her mother about what Esmee had done. Immediately her mother took the phone and called Esmee’s mother, she was pretty mad and asked Esmee why she was acting like that, Esmee still furious that Elizabeth was much stronger than her and almost broke her arm answered: -She is a jealous dog, she steals she can not be trusted and she hit me for no reason!!- Her mother said this to Elizabeth’s mother and she was pissed of, she hang up and told this to Elizabeth who was shocked to hear these things. She did not know why Esmee was telling that. Since then Elizabeth dumped Esmee and her stupid lying friend. Elizabeth found out why Esmee was acting so stupid, Esmee just took advantage of her and dumped her before Elizabeth could dump her. The rest of the year was quiet calm but Elizabeth was alone again.


Ayames P.O.V.

-Okay everyone!! Exams are coming! If you get 2 F’s you fail and have to do the year over again!!- Mrs. Brindsma said with a mean smile. -I thought you could fail to subjects and when you fail three you would have to repeat the year?!- Renske said. -Is that so?? We’ll see who’s right after the exams.- Brindsma said, scaring Renske. -Now you all should study, because I don’t want to see any of those faces again!!!- Brindsma yelled. Everyone started to learn and didn’t dare to ask for help with a single answer to a question.
THE EXAMS
-Hey Chicken Wing! Think you will pass with that chicken brain of yours!?!- Foeroe yelled. Ayame looked at her and laughed. -Better a chicken brain than no brain at all.- She said as she walked on. Ayame reached the classroom without others that tried to piss her of one last time. Most just thought about passing and letting others have a good time to. But not everyone is like that and those just HAVE to bully to make them feel good.
Ayame passed all subjects except Math. She repeated the subject and passed anyway. After that year she went to a other school and had to travel FOUR hours a day. But that was better then a school she didn’t want to go to. Ayame’s parents weren’t very happy with the education she chose. They already hated it that she drew so much, not to speak of the writing!! They kept complaining out her choice, but Ayame kept rejecting other educations end went to Koning Willem 1 College.



Elizabeth’s P.O.V.

-Watch out you idiot!- Esmee said to Roxy. -You almost pushed me on to the street!!.- Elizabeth was daydreaming again but thanks to Esmee’s shouting she came back to earth. Since there was no place anymore for Elizabeth and her classmates on their old school, they were send to another school that could give them lessons on their level. Elizabeth was not happy with this because she had to wake up earlier and had to travel much further. She hated this school more than the last even though Esmee and her “friends” were nice to her again. She still had no friends but she did not really care anymore because she now knows that you can’t trust people too much.
She did not have her favorite subject anymore (History) and the subject she hated the most, well instead of the normal two hours a week she now got it fifteen hours a week, she hated it.
The first half year the mentor of her class did not even know who she was, that’s because she became very quiet so she would not get into trouble. The school year was very boring, she did not get very good grades only for Art and English, she was not really interested in the other subjects. But at one day Sociology was kind of fun, instead of that stupid how do you see life and death nonsense they had a writer in the class. He was talking about the way he was writing his story’s and that he could break dance, but that at one day he was robbed and his leg was cut open by one of the robbers so he could never break dance again. The only thing he could do was the moonwalk and so Elizabeth learned the moonwalk. At the end of that hour most kids could do the moonwalk but that was not all. He said that he was looking for people who would like to draw some of the illustrations of his books. -ELIZABETH!! She can draw… just look into her agenda…..!!- The entire class shouted. Elizabeth startled, she did not want to show her agenda because she knew she was not good enough to make illustrations so she said no. Everybody was stunned. -How could you say no??!!- Denise asked. -Because I think I’m not good enough.- Elizabeth said back. Everybody was looking at her as if she let everybody down. Two hours later they had Art and the teacher was looking at Elizabeth. -Why did you say no, you are crazy!- Sommer said. -Wow, who told you that?- Elizabeth asked. -Well a writer was in here and told the students and me about his day on this school, and he said that he was looking for people who want to draw.- Sommer said. -Uhm, okay but what has that to do with me?- Elizabeth asked. -He was also saying that there was a girl named Elizabeth who refused even tough the entire class was shouted she should do it, and you are the only one in this entire school who has the name Elizabeth.- Sommer said. Elizabeth said that she was not good enough. Sommer was looking at her like most of her classmates did. The last year of school was just too boring, absolutely nothing happened. The only thing that happened that was a little exiting was that they had exams. Elizabeth passed with flying colors and finally she was rid of that stupid school and of al of those “nice” memories.

The next part will come up as soon as possible!!

Hope to see you then! Bye!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment