Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Boy and his Dog

Short Story full of action, comedy,and a love affair that borders on beastiality

Chapter 1 - A Boy and his Dog

Chapter 1 - A Boy and his Dog
A Boy &His Dog

Excitment is at an all time high. I ran into a steet rapper named "Parasite". Ooo, a thug with a theme, right. I know, like Hollywood is how far away? So, tapey...I call him tapeworm, he doesn't like that name. I aggreed, he souldn't. It's far more degrading than parasite. So, tapey says to me "You one ignorant mo fo'!" So I'm all, "Not nearly as you." and then he's like "I was born dat way." So I say, "true but you don't have to die that way." Then he starts givin' me this series of gang signs. Duely impressed, I responded with one of my own, involving the extensive use of my middle digit. So, as I was running away, I thought to my self "the nerve of this guy sicking his dog on me!" Needless to say I'm a pet owner again. Which is cool cause I needed something to kick when I got home. I can't wait to see tapey again and ask him what his name is, as he doesn't answer to "chews on couch."
Progress
The things are better now as "Chews on Couch" has stoped eating the couch and moved on to the Rocknig chair. Soon it will be nothing but, tooth pics. Which is a bounus, conscidering chews can't brush is teeth and I hate the chair... sqeek, sqeek, AarRghHh... sqeek. Who needs all that noise. Makes it too hard to hear the carpet wisper. That and "chews's tail is starting to look pretty jacked up. Sqeek, sqeek, ...YiPpe!!!, "Opps, Sorry puppy", sqeek, sqeek,sqeek, sqeek.
Joyous and happy day !
So, chews on couch answers to chews on couch, now. His little ears peark up and he cocks his head just before he gets up to see what you want. These are good times! I saw tapey and he was walkin' the streets looking in yards shouting "Dutch, here boy!" I'm starting to feel pretty bad. I remember the first freind I had that didn't freak out when I wraped cheese around cheese sauce. The look on Tapey's face... just awful. I 've seen crackless crackheads with lesser frowns. So, I'm thinking I'll give em' chews back. But not until I've tought him to attack anyone that says "Dutch"...Hee, he. These are such good times. People make the best toys!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment