Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Day One of Chaos

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 1 - Day One of Chaos

Chapter 1 - Day One of Chaos
TRAPPED! *A Different Kind of Reality Show*

Silver: Hiya peeps! It's me, eclipsedmoongoddess482! But in here I'm called Silver since it's just easier to type. NEwayz, this fic is basicly about all these guys trapped in the same room while I do all that is humanly possible to make their lives a living heck. I guess you'll want to know which cuties are in the fic, right? Well, there's Yami and Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh; Marth and Link from Super Smash Bros. Melee; And Sora, Riku, Cloud, and Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts. Right now there are more Game than Anime men but believe me, I'm gonna add on more Anime guys due to my boredom with these guys or because of um...other more violent reasons that I can't say right now. So, with all that being said...On with the show!

Crazy Dragon (CD): *Silver's pet chibi black dragon) Silver does not in any way own the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, and Supersmash Bros. Melee. But that doesn't mean that she can't trap some of the guys in her room and them for her own amusement! Yay chaos! ^_^


********************************************************************************

All the guys are sitting around doing nothing. Marth, Link, Riku, and Kaiba are sleeping on the bed. Marth and Kaiba are snoring. Link’s kicking an invisible monster and Riku’s muttering something about evil chestnuts after him (?) Sora and Sephiroth are playing Super Smash Bros. Sora is Fox and Sephiroth’s Link.

Sora: Prepare to get burned! (Sora practically smashes the controller as he prepares Fox’s burning attack.)

Sephy(cute name for Sephiroth): ……Guess again! (Sephy presses one button and Fox is destroyed!

Announcer: This games winner is…Link!

Sephy: That makes 15 matches you’ve lost. How pathetic…

Sora: What?! How can this be?! I should’ve won that. *Sora stands up and furiously points at Sephy* YOU CHEATED!!!

Cloud: SHUT UP GUYS! I’m trying to learn to play Duel Monsters! *Turns back to Yugi who’s teaching him the basics to Duel Monsters*

Sephy: *Ignores Sora’s ramblings and walks over to Cloud and Yugi* Strife’s actually playing a game?!

Cloud: *sarcastically* Ha, ha, Sephiroth. You know that we’re stuck in here till that Silver let’s us out and from the looks of it *looks towards the steel door with lasers, steel locks, and an angry Chihuahua guarding the door* It isn’t going to be soon. So I’m making the best of things.

Sephy: Whatever…*Walks back to Sora who’s still yelling about how he’s a cheater and should be dipped in hot oil for his evilness*

Sora: AND IF EVILNESS WERE GAS, YOU’D BE…*Sephy grabs Sora by the throat, giving him one of his famous evil glares*

Sephy: It would mean so much to me if you would please…SHUT UP! *Tosses Sora away like a rag doll*

Sora: @_@ Ow…

Riku: *wakes up* NOOOOOOOO! IT’S THE EVIL CHESTNUT ARMY!

Everyone: *stares at Riku*

Riku: Oh…it was a dream.

Cloud: *mumbles* What a freak…

Riku: What you saying ‘bout me, buddy?!

Cloud: *calmly gets up and stares blankly at Riku* I said that you…are…a…FREAK!

Sephy: *sighs in frustration as he grabs an issue of Teen People* Not this again…

Kaiba: *wakes up* Ugh, what’s with all this racket?! Can’t you see I’m trying to get some sleep here?!

Riku: WHAT YOU SAYIN’ BOUT MY MOMMA?!

Cloud: I’M SAYING THAT SHE’S…

Kaiba: Not again. *turns to Sephy* What’s are they fighting about this time?

Sephy: *shrugs* Beats the heck outta me. *Burns the magazine* I’m bored. *Sees Marth sleeping soundly and Link still kicking that invisible monster and chuckles* This should be good.

Marth: *mumbles* Mmmmm…Forbidden Doughnut…

Sephy: *Moves Link slightly to the left, near Marth* Ha, ha, ha!

Link:….Hi-YA! *kicks Marth in the head*

Marth: OW! Why’d you do that. *Slaps Link up-side the head* STUPID JERK!

Link:……….*sleeps soundly*

Marth: *grabs him and shakes him furiously* LISTEN TO ME YOU! NO ONE DISTURBS MY BEAUTY SLEEP AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!*

Sephy: *laughs* Yeah, Lord knows you need it more than all of us!

Marth: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Sephy: *gets up and stares angrily at Marth* Do I really have to repeat myself? *Unfolds his wing as he lightly grabs his sword, still giving Marth the evil glare*

Marth: *squeaks* Nope, not at all!

Sephy: Good. *Sits back down grabbing another teen magazine*

Marth: *mumbles* What a stupid-head!

Sephy: I HEARD THAT!

Marth: Eep! *He slowly turns around to see that Sephy has fully powered up for his ultimate attack* Oh…just…great!

Sephy: NO ONE INSULTS ME AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! NOW FEEL THE WRATH OF…

Cloud: *stops arguing with Riku, noticing how powerful this attack really is* WAIT SEPHIROTH!

Kaiba: STOP IT YOU FOOL! YOU’LL KILL US ALL!

Sephiroth: SIN HARVEST! *Sephy uses his ultimate attack but luckily, Silver’s a Squirrely Scout! So she was well prepared in making an Ultimate-attack-proof room. So the blast only destroyed the inside of the room and everything in it. But don’t worry, since this is rated PG, the guys are okay!*

Marth: Ouch! Well now, are you satisfied!? You’ve destroyed everything in here!

Sora: Hey it could’ve been worse!

Kaiba: How could it get any worse?!

Yugi: We could’ve been destroyed too!

Everyone else: *agrees*

Link: *still sleeping* ……………Mmmmmm Squirrel pie…

Everyone: *stares at Link*

Riku: So what are we gonna do now?

Cloud: I know! *takes out his sword (or what’s left of it)* Let’s train our skills!

Riku: WHAT KIND OF STUPID IDEA IS THAT?!

Cloud: IT’S BETTER THAN WHAT YOU CAME UP WITH!

Riku: BUT I DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING!

Cloud: EXACTLY! *and they keep arguing like this*

Sephy: Ugh! Here we go again! *burns up another teen magazine* I’m bored…

Everyone: *stops what they’re doing and hide in the closet*

Sephy: What?!

The End (for now!)




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 2:24:16 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanThe entire story itself is hysterical. When I tried to read it, I couldn't stop laughing. I like this story. Could you possibly make another one like this, except have females in it and a guy trapping them, with security cameras and sex toys in the room. the girls find a way to please themselves....*cough cough* Or you could just do one with girls and guys, and frack up their lives just like this one!*had faved a while back.

KingdomHeartShera on January 17, 2006, 1:49:57 AM

KingdomHeartShera on
KingdomHeartSheraOMG, funny! Sounds like me when I sleep .. . I sleepwalk and sleeptalk. Though not about chestnuts or doughnuts . .. lol. Good job! Only, next time, can you put it so it's easier to read?

Mew-Mint on May 3, 2004, 11:57:54 AM

Mew-Mint on
Mew-Minthehehe this i cool, Link sleeps like a log ^.^

a-drawer-4ever on April 22, 2004, 4:43:10 AM

a-drawer-4ever on
a-drawer-4everMe: yayness! I can't believe you'd do dat just fer me! *grabs donut*
Vahs: donut! *drools*
Me: muwa ahhahahha!! *eats donut greedily!*
Vash: ... *blink, blink* ARGH!! gimmie gimmie gimmie! wah!!
Me: evil me...>D

works for me silver!

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on December 13, 2003, 5:08:39 PM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482You actually like it? Wow...Cool!^_^ I guess the first real challenge for them is in the next chapter. I'll give ya a little hint; Sugar and Squirrels.LOL!