Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Members, Sugar, and Radioactive Sqiurrells *Oh

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 2 - New Members, Sugar, and Radioactive Sqiurrells *Oh

Chapter 2 - New Members, Sugar, and Radioactive Sqiurrells *Oh
Still TRAPPED!

Silver: Muahahahaha! I’m still here and all the guys are still locked in my room with no means of escape! But, the guys are actually really dull now (but Sephy finally tied up Sora to the bedpost and gagged him with one of Link’s sweat socks. EW! TOO GROSS!) So now I decided to "help" the guys find something to do by doing 2 things;
1. Add 2 new members
2. And give them…SUGAR!
Yes, I shall give these handsome guys tons of sugar and video tape the results *hugs video camera* As for the 2 new victe- I-I mean members, here they are! Ladies and Germs, I present to you that gorgeous fox demon and that more-than- fine fire demon, HIEI and KURAMA!

*Cricket chirps*

Silver: O.O What the heck?! I could’ve swore I saw them arrive here this morning. *thinks hard* Um, a little help here?

CD:*Puts a light bulb over Silver’s head*

Silver: Oh now I remember! *runs to the closet and opens it*

Hiei and Kurama: *fall out of the closet* @_@…ow…

Hiei: What…the…heck?

Kurama: Where are we?

Silver: HIEI! *hugglez him* I’m so glad you could make it!

Kurama: Wait a minute, I remember you saying something about a reality show and being locked in a room with a bunch of other guys. And then Hiei said something like, "That sounds really stupid" and trying to leave but then you offered us some Sweet Snow and Herbal Essence Shampoo that was in the closet. But when we went in the closet, I remember you pushing us in the closet and everything going black.

Silver: It’s nothing like that! ^_^; Really, I just "tripped," that’s all! And I do have the Sweet Snow and Herbal Essence Shampoo!

Hiei and Kurama: Really?

Silver: *sneaky smile* Why it’s right in my room. *points to her room* Why don’t you go and get it?

Hiei: Oh no! I’m not falling for that again! What kind of a fool do you take me for?

Kurama: You stay here and we’ll get the Sweet Snow and Herbal Essence.

Silver: Okay, fine. I’ll stay here. *pouts*

Hiei: Hn. *walk to Silver’s room*

Kurama: *follows Hiei*

When Hiei and Kurama arrive at the door, they hesitate in fear that Silver was following them. Hiei looked around with his Jagan eye for any traps and Kurama looked around for any signs of Silver or any of her Chibi Kitsunes or Dragons. When everything seemed safe enough they opened the door. But just then, a photo-realistic beaver pops up from behind them in all it’s photo-realistic horror.

Photo-realistic-beaver: SQUEAK!

Hiei and Kurama: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *Run into the room in as the door slams shut behind them*

Silver: Muawhahahahaha! Little did they know that I learned how to trap demons in a bedroom when I was 7! Thank you Squirrely Scouts! *Hugs Squirrely Scout badge for trapping demons*

Meanwhile…

Hiei and Kurama: *still running* AHHHHHH…OOF! *trip over a sleeping Riku*

Riku: NOOOOOOOOO! THE CHESTNUTS HAVE GOT ME!

Everyone: O.O What the heck?!

Cloud: *sarcastically* Oh this is just great!

Hiei: *gets off of Kurama* Hold on! We didn’t ask to be here with you fools!

Kurama: Yes indeed. It’s not our fault. That Silver somehow managed to trap us in here.

Cloud: Oh, I wasn’t talking about you guys. I was talking about him *points to a screaming Riku* Now that he’s awake, he’s going to rant about those stupid chestnuts again! *throws one of Link’s old rusty iron boots at Riku (once again, EW!)* SHUT UP ALREADY!

Riku: *Stops screaming and falls back asleep*

Hiei and Kurama: O.O

Hiei: Does that happen often?

Sephy: Yes, unfortunately.

Yami Yugi: So anyway, I guess your stuck here with the rest of us so we might as well introduce ourselves. I am Yami Yugi.

Kaiba: …My name’s Seto Kaiba. But just call me Kaiba, okay?

Marth: And I’m Prince Marth of Altea.

Link: I’m Link, the Hero of Time.

Marth: He sleeps a lot! ^_^

Link: WHO ASKED YOU?

Cloud:…I’m Cloud and Chestnut Boy over there is Riku.

Sora: *still tied to the bed post and gagged with Link’s sweat sock (STILL VERY, VERY EW!)* Mmmmf grrfrrrb!

Kurama: What was that?

Sora: MMMMF GRRFRRRB!

Cloud: Someone un-gag him!

Link: *pulls his sock out of Sora’s mouth*

Sora: I’m Sora! Nice to meet ya! I’m the Keyblade master, a Gemini, and love pina cooladas and…

Sephy: Gimmie that! *Takes sweat sock from Link and shoves it back into Sora’s mouth*

Hiei: Thanks.

Sephy: No prob.

Kurama: He’s sure a hyper little one, isn’t he?

Marth: Hyper nothing. He’s a huge pain in the…

Riku: *wakes up* CHESTNUTS! *falls back asleep*

Everyone: O.O

Kurama: That was random.

Hiei: What’s his story?

Cloud: He claims that a chestnut attacked him when he was 3.

Y. Yugi: But really it was just Sora who threw a chestnut-sized rock at him.

Hiei: So in other words he’s completely insane.

Cloud: More or less, yes.

Kurama: *turns to Sephy* I believe we haven’t learned your name yet.

Sephy: *unfolds his wing in an impressive manner* I am the mighty, all powerful, Sephiroth.

Marth: He likes to burn up Teen magazines once blew up the entire inside of this room!

Sephy: *grabs sword* WHO ASKED YOU?

Marth: Eep! No one!

Sephy: Now who, may I ask, are you two?

Kurama: Oh, I’m sorry. My name is Kurama.

Hiei:…………………

Sephy: And what about you?

Hiei………Hiei………

Kurama: Oh please excuse Hiei. He’s a bit anti-social and…

Hiei: One more word out you and I shall rip out your voice box!

Kurama: O.O W-Well, anyways, how long have you all been trapped here?

Everyone: *shrugs*

Y. Yugi: We’re not sure. What day is it?

Kurama: Tuesday

Kaiba: What month is it?

Hiei: October

Marth: Then it’s been about…ummm…3 months at least. Don’t you think guys?

Everyone: *agrees*

Hiei: So what do you eat here?

Link: We haven’t eaten much lately. Just some Chihuahua food and water.

Hiei: Where’s the Chihuahua?

Marth: Sephiroth ate it.

Sephy: Scrawny little thing too. Had no meat on it what so ever. Oh well…*pulls out a tiny bone and let’s it hang out of the corner of his mouth*

Kurama: Is that a Chihuahua bone.

Sephy: So what if it is?

Hiei: This is just great! You mean to tell me that we’re stuck here with a hyper blabber mouth and an insane guy with a chestnut phobia with nothing to eat but Chihuahua food, water, and tiny little Chihuahua bones?!

Link: Yep. Just about hits the nail on the head.

Silver: *appears on T.V* That’s not so Link. In fact, I have a nice surprise that I’m sure you’ll all like!

Everyone: You’re going to let us go?

Silver: No! But I am going to do the next best thing!

Hiei: Which is?

Silver: I’m going to give you all…SUGAR!!!

Everyone: What?!

Silver: That’s right! Since you all haven’t gone insane and killed anybody yet, I’m going to give you all the sugar you can eat! BRING THEM THEIR SUGARY GOODNESS MY CHIBI DRAGONS AND KITSUNES!

Chibi Dragons and Kitsunes: *Throw a bunch of potato sacks into the room*

Hiei: I don’t like this. It must be some kind of trap. Whoa! *Nearly gets pummeled with a potato sack* WATCH WHERE YOUR THROWING THOSE! *mumbles* Stupid chibi weaklings.

Marth: Hiei’s right. There must be a catch.

Sephy: *Pulls out his sword* Well, why don’t we just see what’s exactly in here? *Slashes one of the potato sacks in midair*

P.S (potato sack): *spills out cookies, coke, a wide variety of chocolates and nutty candy, hundreds of pixie stix, and of course Hiei’s favorite, sweet snow (ice cream)*

Link: Whoa. I’ve never seen so many pixie stix in my life! *Picks up a pixie stix*

Marth: WAIT LINK! *slaps pixie stix out of his hand (Link: HEY!)* We don’t know if Silver’s poisoned the candy or something. We’ve got to be careful and not eat the candy!

M&M Cookie: *Hits a sleeping Riku in the head*

Riku *wakes up* NOOOOOOO CHESTNUTS HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT ME!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH-Yum, my favorite! *Eats M&M Cookie*

Link: Why didn’t you try and stop him?

Sephy: Do you really care about what happens to him?

Link: No.

Sephy: Then don’t ask stupid questions. Besides, we need someone to test out the candy.

Riku: *finishes eating the cookie* Eep! *passes out*

Everyone: O.O Riku!

Marth: Oh my God! They’ve killed Riku!

Link: YOU-

Cloud: Hold on! Before this turns into another over-done South Park pun, let’s try out one thing. *Grabs Link’s boot (Still EW!) and throws it at Riku*

Riku: *wakes up* THE CHESTNUTS HAVE REBELLED! QUICK TO THE ANTI-CHESTNUT CHAMBER! *runs into the closet, slams the door* MUAHAHAHAHAHA *cough, cough* HA!

Everyone: He’s fine.

Marth: Well, what are we waiting for?

Yami Yugi: Let’s dig in!

Everyone: * lunges for the candy like a pack of wolves. Everyone tears open their own bag of sugary goodies and waste no time devouring them…or doing other stupid things with them*

Link and Marth: *shake the coke bottles and spray each other* WHOO-HOO! HEAD-BUT *head-but each other* OHHHH. OW! THAT HURT! *pause* WHOO-HOO!

Yami Yugi and Kaiba: *start a whipped cream and Milky Way fight with each other*

Cloud: *eats his Willy Wonka candy in silence while occasionally slipping an M&M Cookie under the closet for Riku so he’d keep quiet*

Hiei: *contentedly eats his sweet snow*

Kurama: *tries to get his own container of sweet snow*

Hiei: *foams at the mouth* GRRRRRRRRRR! STAY AWAY FROM MY SWEET SNOW!

Kurama: O.O O-okay Hiei. You have your sweet snow and I’ll just have these pixie stix. *eats pixie stix while keeping a wary eye on Hiei*

Sephy: *holds a cookie in front of Sora (who’s still tied to the bed post)* Ohhh, do you want a cookie? Does the little weakling, Sora want a cookie?

Sora: *nods*

Sephy: Well too bad! *eats the cookie* MUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile…

Silver: Awww, the guys are having fun. Well, little do they know that I’ve got a little "surprise" for them! COME CAPTAIN OF MY SQUIRRELL ARMY!

Mr. Bushywinkles: Squeak!

Silver: I command you to eat this *holds out a glowing green acorn* THE RADIOACTIVE ACRON OF DOOM, DOOM, DOOM, DO- *Mr. BW slaps her* Thanks. NOW EAT!

Mr. BW: *eats the acorn* Sq-squ- *doubles over in pain and glows a light shade of green* SQUEAK! *stands back up only now his body and eyes are glowing green*

Silver: Perfect! Now, you know what to do, right?

Mr. BW: SQUEAK!

Silver: I’ll take that as a "yes." Then go! Do what you must to complete the mission!

Mr. BW: SQUEAK! *squeezes under the door leading to the Guys*

Back to the Guys…

Sephy: *still torturing Sora and completely sugar-high* MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-huh? *looks down to find Mr. BW*

Mr. BW: *puts on an incredibly-cute-face* Squeak?

Sephy: *Squeals like a school (O.O)* Awwwwww. How too cute! Hey everybody, look over here! There’s like the most cutest little squirrel! (Remember he’s sugar-high so he’s not normally like this.)

Everybody: *comes to see the "cutest little squirrel." (They’re all sugar-high too!)* Awwwwwww. How cute!

Marth: Awwwww. Its so cute!

Hiei: Yeah, it’s cute enough to eat, in fact, *grabs Mr. BW and eats him*

Everyone else: O.O No! Mr. Squirrel!

Kurama: *hits Hiei up-side the head* SPIT HIM OUT RIGHT NOW!

Hiei: *spits Mr. BW out* Bleah! *tries to wipe his tongue*

Yami Yugi: How did he taste?

Hiei: Taste…like…burning *passes out*

Sephy: WAIT JUST A GOSH DARN MINUTE! *grabs Mr. BW and eats him and then quickly spits him back out* He like so doesn’t taste like any squirrel I’ve eaten before. He tastes radioactive which means…HE MUST BE A PART OF THE RADIOACTIVE SQUIRREL FORCE OF THE AL QUEDA SQUIRRLES! WE MUST DESTROY HIM BEFORE HE CALLS HIS AL QUEDA SQUIRREL BROTHERS! HI-YAAAAAAA *chops Mr. BW in half with his sword*

Everyone: HUZZAH!!!

Mr. BW Pieces: *glow bright green and then form 2 squirrels*

Marth: HUZZA-A-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE’S BACK! AND HE’S BROUGHT A FRIEND WITH HIM!

Mr. BWs: SQUEAK, SQUEAK!

Link: *slurring out his words like a drunk (result from drinking way too much Pepsi Blue)* I’ll get ‘em! *clumsily walks over to the 2 Mr. BWs and then sloppily cuts them both into tiny pieces* HA. S-See? Mission accomplished!

Kaiba: *also slurring out his words like a hopeless drunk (from the Pepsi Blue, no doubt)* I to *hic* break it to ya *hic* Link, but *hic* look! *hic*

Mr. BW 1 and 2 Pieces: *glow bright green and form 20 squirrels*

Mr. BW Squirrels: SQUEAK!

Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! RADIOACTIVE SQUIRREL ZOMBIES!

Hiei: Stand back. I’ll get them with my best attack! *puts both hands out in front of him* OPEN SESAME! (Oh lord, is beyond sugar-high or what?)

Mr. BW Squirrels: SQUEAK!

Hiei: Well I’ve done all I could.

Kurama: *still has some sanity* No you dolt *slaps him up-side his head* Use your Dragon of Darkness Flame attack!

Hiei: Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that! *He does the usual awesome power-up* DRAGON OF DARKNESS FLAME! *attacks the Mr. BW squirrels till there’s nothing but thousands among thousands of tiny squirrel ashes*

Everyone: ALL RIGHT HIEI!

Yami Yugi: Wait everyone! Look!

Thousands of Squirrel Ashes: *glow green and form thousands of radioactive squirrel zombies!*

Marth: We’re…doomed!

Hiei: This is insane!

Link: They’re getting ready to attack, look!

Mr. BW Squirrels: *shout in high-pitched voices with they glow an even brighter green and their fur starts to get all spiky ‘n stuff*

Kaiba: Wait I know what to do!

Everyone: Really? What?

Kaiba: Let’s give Riku to them and while they’re beating the stuffing out of him, we can smash through the window and get the heck out of here!

Kurama: That’s a brilliant idea! Let’s go get him now!

Sephy: He’s like locked himself in the closet but don’t worry, he’ll come out. Cloud?

Cloud: I’m on it! *walks over to the closet and knocks on the door* Hey Riku, are you gonna come out any time soon?

Riku: …………………………

Cloud: Riku? *knocks harder* Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikuuuuuuuuuuuu?

Marth: Maybe he’s .

Hiei: We can only hope.

Kurama: *slaps Hiei up-side the head* HIEI!

Hiei: WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT?!

Cloud: That’s it! *grabs his sword and destroys the door* HA! I’ve got you now Chestnut…huh?

Riku: *sitting in the closet meditating* Oh, I’m sorry. You called?

Cloud: O.O Um, y-yeah.

Riku: I was just discovering the meaning of life and-

Sephy: LIKE HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE! What about the chestnuts? Aren’t you like, afraid of them anymore?

Riku: In my state of highly irregular sugar intake boost I have learned that chestnuts are nothing to be afraid of.

Hiei: Okay, what the heck does that mean?

Kurama: I think he’s saying that when he’s sugar high, he’s sane.

Everyone else: O.O

Riku: But enough about that. What did you need me for?

Cloud: Um, we were about to feed you to the radioactive squirrel zombies so we could escape since you were insane and…um…yeah.

Riku: *chuckle* You needn’t worry about them. For you see, I have obtained the wisdom you need to defeat the glowing Squirrely ones. In order to defeat them you must use the power of the hyper one. Make him even more hyper and you shall gain victory. That is all I can tell you. *starts to float and glow yellow* Farewell and good luck. *dissapers*

Everyone: O.O Okay…

Marth: So what does he mean by all that?

Sephy: Hmmmmmmm…*looks at Sora and squeals like a * I think I know!

Kurama: Really? Then tell us.

Sephy: The "hyper one" he was talking about was Sora and if we give him all the sugar we have, then he’ll somehow defeat the radioactive squirrel zombies!

Kaiba: That must be it!

Yami Yugi: Quick! Feed him all the sugar you can! *looks and the glowing squirrels who are almost done powering up* And hurry!

Everyone: *grabs the rest of the sugary goodies and shove them all into Sora’s mouth. When they were done, Sora was shaking violently and smoking at the bottom of his feet*

Hiei: Okay, he’s sugar high. Now what?

Cloud: I think we have to untie him.

Sephy: All right. Like, here goes nothing. *Carefully unties Sora who immediately begins to turn red, smoke at the ears and feet*

Hiei: OH MAN SEPHY! YOU ARMED HIM!

Marth: HE’S GONNA BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Sora: *shoots up into the air like a rocket and flies right at the radioactive squirrel zombies who are also ready to attack*

RSZ: SQEAK!!! *fly towards Sora (can squirrels fly?)*

Sora: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *eats a squirrel zombie*

RSZ: SQEAK SQUEAKETY SQUEAKUM! *translation: GET HIM!!!*

RSZ: *lunge for Sora but only meet their doom as Sora gobbles up each and every one of the thousands of radioactive squirrel zombies*

Sora: *floats back down to the ground after eating all of the squirrel zombies* BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPP! I learned to from Peter Pan by thinking of happy thoughts! ^_^

Everyone: O.O

Sephy: And I did not see that coming, how?

Kurama: Well, I guess there’s only one thing to do now. Ready guys?

Everyone: HUZZAH!!!

Kaiba: Hey wait a minute! Those squirrels were radioactive, right?

Cloud: Yeah, so?

Kaiba: So, Sora can’t handle all that sugar and radiation. And that means…

Sora: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM *explodes*

Everyone: O.O *bows down their heads*

Sephy: Well, he was annoying, that’s for sure.

Kurama: Can’t you think of something nice to say about him?!

Sephy: That was nice!

Kurama: Oh…

Marth: Does anyone want to play Pretty, Pretty Princess?

Everyone: I DO! ^_^

Meanwhile…

Silver: Well, it looks like I’ll have to find a new member for this show. But still what can I do to these guys in the meantime?

CD: Oh, Oh! I know! *shows Silver a chestnut*

Silver: Ah, I see. Well, what are you waiting for? Go throw it in!

CD: Aye, aye! *throws chestnut into the heating vent which leads to the guys’ room*

Silver: Excellent. Now let’s listen. *she and Crazy Dragon put their ears up against the door*

Door: *Yami Yugi’s voice* So Riku, even though your not sugar high, do you think you can get over your fear of chestnuts? *Link’s voice* Yeah it’s not like they’re going to sneak up behind you and hit you on the head. *A small bonk can be heard and then complete silence for a while until Riku screams* CHESNUT! OH MY GOD A CHESTNUT ATTACKED ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *sounds of someone running around, glass breaking, and sirens could be heard while the occasional shout from Cloud erupted: SOMEONE HOLD HIM DOWN! HEY! WATCH OUT FOR SEPHIROTH’S *CRASH* Prized nuclear collection…*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Silver: Whoa!

CD: Let’s do that again! ^_^

Silver: Okay!

And they keep throwing chestnuts into the vent and live happily ever after (except for the guys that is!)

The End (finally!)








Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Desuca on July 17, 2005, 12:01:32 PM

Desuca on
DesucaMust...save....Cloud!!!!*Takes out anti boys-traped-in-a-room-with-a-steel-door-lasers-and-a-dead-chihuahua kit*.Must....free...Cloud*opens door*Thank you anti-squirrely scouts!

Talim22 on August 7, 2004, 4:36:39 AM

Talim22 on
Talim22AHHHH NO NOT LINK NO! 8SAVES LINK AND IS THEN FORCED TO SAVE KURAMA BECAUSE OF A FRIEND*

your story is really good, and funny too. Keep on writing!

Maroon005 on July 4, 2004, 6:33:05 AM

Maroon005 on
Maroon005HHEHEHHEEH LOOOL!!! this is soo funny! next chapter.

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 8, 2004, 2:10:41 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz...................meep.........................................................

a-drawer-4ever on April 7, 2004, 11:22:32 AM

a-drawer-4ever on
a-drawer-4ever*eats donut* buwa hahahahahahahh!!! *bows down* you are the lord/lordess of all evilness *adds to fav.*

bishyboylover on March 26, 2004, 11:05:50 AM

bishyboylover on
bishyboyloverSora go boom and I'm happy about it!^-^