Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Evil Pshycotic New Members With Switchblades

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 3 - Evil Pshycotic New Members With Switchblades

Chapter 3 - Evil Pshycotic New Members With Switchblades
Yep, They’re Still Trapped!

Silver: Hellooooooooo Peeps! ^_^ Well it’s that time again for another exciting, insane and chestnut-filled episode of TRAPPED!!! Okay, here’s the low down on what’s been going on lately. It’s been a week since the radioactive squirrel zombie incident and all the guys have been doing lately is playing Pretty, Pretty Princess and watching Jerry Springer and quite frankly, they’re boring! Hmmmm, I was going to say something else but my stupid short-term memory won’t let me remember what.
Crazy Dragon: Don’t forget, Sora blew up too!

Silver: Oh yeah, I almost forgot! That’s what I was gonna say! I have a new member to replace Sora and to join our rather unfortunate group of cute guys. I’ll give ya 3 hints on who it is;

1. He’s evil
2. He’s evil
3. He’s INSANE (Ha! You thought I was going to say evil weren’t ya?)

Did ya guess? The answer is…MARIK!!! Yep, the insane, power hungry cutie is going to join us! Crazy Dragon, bring him out!

CD: Aye, aye Captain! *flies off into another room and comes out with a stretcher with a very angry Marik bound and gagged*

Marik: GRRRRRRR MMMMMMFPHHHHHH!!!

Silver: What was that Sweetie? I really couldn’t hear you. Do you think it has anything to do with that sweat sock that once belonged to Link but I stole it while he was sleeping in your mouth?

CD: You stole a lot of cloths from him, like last night you stole his box-

Silver: QUIET YOU! Uh, heh, heh, pay no attention to him Sweetie! ^_^;

Marik: MMMMMMMMPHHHHHH GRRRRRPHHHHHHH!!!

Silver: Oops! I almost forgot *pulls Link’s sweat sock out of his mouth* Now, what are you trying to say, Sweetie?

Marik: CALL ME "SWEETIE" ONE MORE TIME AND I SHALL SEND YOUR SICK, CRAZY MIND TO THE SHADOW RELAM!!!

Silver: Awwwwwww! Ain’t he cute when he’s all mad ‘n stuff? Well, are you ready to go join the others in THE ROOM? *dramatic music and thunder sounds*

Marik: NO! THERE’S NO WAY YOU CAN MAKE ME GO! I HAVE THE MILLENNIUM ROD AND I CAN SIMPLY JUST MAKE YOU MY MIND SLAVE!

Silver: Oh, you mean this little thing right here? *pulls Millennium Rod from behind her back* You can have it back. That is, if you can really make me your mind slave. If you can’t control me, then you have to go into room and join the others. But if you do manage to make me a mindless slave puppet then you can have it back. In fact, I’ll let ya go too! So, Sweetie, do we have a deal?

Marik: DEAL! You’ll won’t live to regret this Silver *mumbles* I’ll make sure of that!

Silver: Excellent! Crazy Dragon?

CD: I’m on it Miss Silver! *unties Marik from the stretcher and gives him back the Millennium Rod*

Marik: MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Foolish . Now I shall make you my mind slave with the all-powerful Millennium Rod! *Tries to use the Millennium Rod on Silver but it has absolutely no effect on her whatsoever*

Silver: *Yawn* Are you done yet? I kind of have a strict time limit to abide by and…

Marik: WHAT?! HOW CAN THIS BE?! YOU SHOULD BE UNDER MY CONTROL NOW! WHY AREN’T YOU UNDER MY CONTROL? WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WH-

Silver: *slaps Marik*

Marik: Thanks. Um, anyway, WHY ARE YOU NOT MY MIND SLAVE? HAVE YOU TAKEN AWAY MY POWERS OR SOMETHING?

Silver: Oh no, it’s nothing like that! It’s just that when I was 7, I learned how to resist mind-controlling effects of millennium items.

Marik: Where the heck did you learn that kind of ability? O.O

Silver: Squirrely Scouts! ^_^ Now, I believe you know what happens now, right?

Marik: Oh…right. OH- *falls through a trap door leading to the guys’ room*

Meanwhile in the Guys’ Room…

Sephy: HA! I win again!

Everyone else: *groans*

Link: Man, how the heck does he always win Pretty, Pretty Princess?

Marth: *whispers to Link* I bet he’s cheating somehow.

Sephy: I HEARD THAT! And I am not cheating! I’m just a natural born Pretty,
Pretty Princess!

Everyone: !!! O.o;

Sephy: You guys didn’t hear me say that.

Marik: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—OOOFFF *falls through the heating vent and lands on Riku*

Riku: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GIANT CHESTNUT! GET IT OFF ME, GET IT
OFF ME, GET…IT…OFF…MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Marik: *punches out Riku* SHUT UP FOOL! *mumbles* Moronic twit…

Everyone: *claps*

Hiei: Finally, someone who can get that simpleton to shut up.

Kurama: I’m assuming you’re here because of that Silver , right?

Marik: Yes! That barbaric wench trapped me in here!

Marth: Join the club pal.

Marik: I DON’T NEED YOUR SMART COMMENTS FOOL!

Sephy: Okay, okay. Before you go and kill someone, why don’t you just tell us your name?

Marik: Hmph! Hear my name and remember it mortals for my name is…MARIK

Yami and Kaiba: *gasp* MARIK!

Link: You two know him?

Kaiba: Know him?! He’s our mortal enemy! Nuh, uh! There is no way I am going to be trapped in a room with him!

Yami: Yes, Kaiba’s right. He’s an insane mad man who can destroy us all with the power of his Millennium Rod!

Everyone but Sephy: GASP!

Sephy: I may not be an expert on Millennium Items, but wouldn’t that be it? *points out to the window*

Mr. Bushywinkles the 2nd: *holding the Millennium Rod* Squeak, sqeakety!

Marik: MY MILLENNIUM ROD! WHAT THE HECK’S A SQUIRREL DOING WITH MY MILLENNIUM ROD?!

Marth: Apparently, he’s using it as a nut er. Ohhhh, that’s going to leave a dent in it.

Link: And now it’s using it to scratch it’s-

Marik: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MY ROD! GRRRRRRRR THAT WENCH IS GOING TO PAY WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!

Yami and Kaiba: *laughing their off*

Cloud: Yep, it’s now stuck in a tree. And now a seagull has taken it and oh, there it goes right in the dumpster. And look! Here, comes the garbage-

Marik: SHUT UP! I GET THE IDEA! MY MILLENNIUM ROD IS NOW DESTROYED! *chuckles* But that doesn’t mean I still can’t get my revenge on you, Pharaoh! *pulls out a switch blade and laughs evilly*

Yami: Not so fast Marik *pulls out a switch blade too!*

Kaiba: You’re not the only one who prepared for this *he’s also pulls out a switch blade*

Marth: Where the heck did they get the switch blades?

Yami and Kaiba: YAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! *Run at Marik with the switch blades*

Marik: RRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHH! *Runs at Kaiba and Yami with the switch blade*

Sephy: HOLD IT! *casts a spell on all three of them so that they are frozen in their tracks*

Everyone ‘cept Yami, Marik and Kaiba: Awwww, why’d you do that?

Sephy: You’re not going to use to solve your problems because leads to fist fighting and fist fighting leads to sword fighting and sword fighting leads to flame thrower fighting and flame throwing fighting leads to forest fires and only YOU can prevent forest fires!

Marth: Just recently got on Smokey the Bear’s Black list, eh Sephiroth?

Sephy: Stupid bear can’t take a simple 4th of July prank! All I did was set a few trees on fire so that when you look down on it from in the air it says HAPPY 4th OF JULY in big flaming letters! I’m telling you fire is…*sees out of the corner of his eye, a shadowy bear-like figure hiding in the trees holding a switch blade* BAD! Fire is very bad! And that’s why you can’t go getting into fights that might set this room and us on fire.

Yami: Then how do you suppose we solve our problem then?

Sephy: Simple, my simple-minded friend. We’ll simply use an American custom that has been used and worked for years and years.

Kaiba: And that is?

A few minutes later:

Marth: And now! Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to our host with the most, Sephiroth Springer!

Everyone ‘cept Marth, Link, Sephy, Yami, Kaiba, and Marik(audience): SEPHY, SEPHY!

********************************************************************************

Silver: Well, I believe I'll end this chapter now. (Not that you guys must really care, right?) Oh and just to warn ya, the whole Sephiroth Springer deal is gonna be kinda long and very random so if you don't like long and random episodes than I suggest that you find another more less-random story, okay? Okay! ^_^ But for those of you who like randomness, then just keep on reading and find out who's gonna possibly get killed, injured, or even explode next here on TRAPPED! C-ya later!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on September 10, 2005, 2:40:45 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaYAMI!!!!!!! I will save you!!!!
Thanatos help me! *grabs tool kit*

T: No...I beleive i like him best right where he is....

Do you want to go in the room with them? -.-'

T: On second thought, I'll get the crowbar! ^_^'

Gamerdude on September 12, 2004, 5:02:53 AM

Gamerdude on
Gamerdude(laughing his @$$ off) since when has Sephiroth cared? haha!

Maroon005 on July 4, 2004, 6:42:25 AM

Maroon005 on
Maroon005LOOOOL!!!! well off to next chapter*looks down list hmmm..O_O 16 more...DAMNNN. i joined the party late.

kawii011 on February 9, 2004, 10:07:23 AM

kawii011 on
kawii011**laugh my head off**HAHAHAHHALOL funny! wow riku really is weird! hahah squeak squeak!

Setos_Girl on December 15, 2003, 7:59:33 PM

Setos_Girl on
Setos_GirlI like random thing. All I ahve to say is Seto and Kurama best survive. Plus you should put in one of Hiei and Kurama's enemy. Don't care which one. By the way I like the story alot. Please continue to the next and totally random chapter 3.

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on December 15, 2003, 5:20:26 PM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482MUAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Why would I trap those 3 together in a room," you ask? Well, for all of the chaos that is sure to come of course! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough,cough* HA! BTW, believe it or not, no one really gets voted off. Instead, they either go insane, get killed, or possibly explode *coughSORAcough* And basicly, the last one sane and alive wins. But don't worry, I like Kaiba a lot too so he ain't going anywhere for a while. But Marik on the other hand...