Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Rabid Clones are Coming!

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 6 - The Rabid Clones are Coming!

Chapter 6 - The Rabid Clones are Coming!






































Silver: Hey everyone! I'm finally back and with a new chapter in this story of and insanity. First of all, I would like to apologize for the seemingly -ness of this story and I should get back on track (Hey that rhymes!) around next week. It really depends on how much homework and projects I get at school (I booked solid this week!) But enough about that. You all want to know whats going to happen to the guys, right? Of course you do! Well, as you know, I cloned a rabid midget clone of Riku and sent him down to eat Kaiba, Yami and Marik and to destroy Cloud's man-hood! What will happen to the guys? Well your going to have to read to find out! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Man, I love this job!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Meanwhile

Silver: MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man! This clone is just about the best thing to ever happen since I sic those rabid squirrels on them! GO MY MINI-BEAST! GO! DESTROY EVERY BIT OF SANITY THOSE POOR SAPS STILL HAVE! "Mini-Beast?" I LIKE IT! From now on, I shall call him *puts pinkie up to her mouth* Mini Beast. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA-* cough, cough* Man, all this evil laughing is making me thirsty. CRAZY DRAGON!

C.D: Yes Miss Silver?

Silver: Bring me some soda. NOW! AND MAKE IT A PEPSI BLUE!

C.D: Gotcha Miss Silver! *Flies off for a minute to get the soda*

Silver: SOMETIME TODAY WOULD BE NICE C.D!

C.D: *Flies in with a SUPER-JUMBO SIZED Pepsi Blue. Unfortunately, C.D’s a little dragon so his poor mini-wings are having trouble holding him and the Pepsi Blue up* Gr…C-can’t hold on m-much…longer…Opps! *C.D drops the Pepsi Blue on the Cloning/Transmorgifier machine that was so conveniently below him*

Silver: C.D! DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU’VE DONE?!

C.D: *watches as the machine starts to fizzle and smoke again, this time though, it’s a lot worse* Uh, to be honest…no.

Silver: *Puts on a helmet and tosses one to C.D* Here.

C.D: What’s this for?

Silver: Trust me, *kicks down the sofa and ducks behind it* You’ll see.

C.D: Eep! *puts on the helmet and hides behind the sofa with Silver*

Cloning/Transmorgifier Machine: *explodes while thousands among thousands of rabid mini-Rikus pour down from the explosion*

M-Rikus: CHESTNUTS, CHESTNUTS, CHEEESSSSTTTTNUUUUUUTSSSSSSS!!!

Silver: Oh dear Lord, what…have…we…done!

M-Riku: *climbs on the sofa and spots Silver and C.D* EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! CHESTNUTS, CHESTNUTS, CHEST- *Silver whacks its head off with a bat*

Silver: Wow, these guys aren’t built very well, are they?

M-Rikus: *see Silver and C.D* CHESTNUTS, CHESTNUTS, CHESTNUTS! *start stampeding towards them*

Silver and C.D: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Run like heck*

Silver: What are we gonna do, C.D?

C.D: *Frantically looks around for a solution* Hey, I’ve got an idea! Follow me! *Flies towards the heat vent leading the Guy’s Room*

Silver: I think I get it now! Great idea C.D! Here, I’ll take over now! *Opens up the heating vent and each one of the thousand among thousands of clones are sent down to the Guy’s Room*

Silver: Whew! That was a close one. Good thing you thought of that idea of sending them all down to face the guys. They’re strong. I bet you knew that with their combined strength, they would be able to defeat the clones, right?

C.D: Uh actually, Miss Silver…that wasn’t my idea.

Silver: Then…what…was…your idea…C.D?

C.D: My idea was to use the Special-Rabid-Mini-Clone-Destroying-Machine we got last Christmas. *Point to the Special-Rabid-Mini-Clone-Destroying-Machine that’s right next to the heating vent*

Silver: *repeatedly hits her head against the wall*

Back in The Guy’s Room

M-Beast (the original Mini-Riku): *stalking towards Kaiba and Marik (who, yes, are still beating the crud out of each other)* CHESSSSSSSSTNUUUUUUUTSSSSSS…

Kaiba: *lifts Marik above his head* I WILL BE VICTORIOUS! YAHHHHH! *Tosses Marik who crashes into Mini-Beast)

Marik: *tries to get up* WHEN I GET BACK UP YOU…ARE…SO…OWWWWWWWWW!!! *jumps up to see a little Mini Beast biting his arse*

Kaiba: *walks to Marik, laughing uncontrollably* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS PRICELESS! *Points to Mini Beast* YOU’VE GOT CREEPY LITTLE RIKU-CLONE THING BITING YOUR AS-OWWWWWWWWWW! *Mini Beast bites Kaiba’s finger*

Marik: *laughs while rubbing his butt* MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW WHO’S GOT A CREEPY CLONE-THING BITING THEM!? HUH KAIBA?! NOW IT’S TIME FOR ME TO-OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *Looks behind him to see another rabid Riku clone biting his arse*

Kaiba: Shoot! Where are these things com…ing *stops mid-sentence when he sees what’s around them. They are surrounded by thousands among thousands of rabid, foaming Mini-Rikus, each with a very hungry look in their eyes*

M-Rikus: CHESSSSSSSSTNUUUUUUUUUTSSSSSSSSS…

Kaiba and Marik: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *Marik tries to run away*
Kaiba: WAIT, YOU FOOL!

Marik: *Runs faster and faster until two of the clones grab onto Marik’s arm and hold him still while another clone repeatedly kicks him in the nuts over and over again*

Kaiba: *Looks away* The poor, poor S.O.B. *thinks for a minute* Then again, its not like it should really hurt him. This is Marik after all.

Marik: I…OW…HEARD…OW…THAT! *Starts sobbing uncontrollably* I-it does hurt.. a lot!…Owww…*passes out from the pain*

Kaiba: *thinks for a second and gets a brilliant idea* I have a brilliant idea! *Grabs the bed and flips it on its side and ducks behind it* Now if only I had a weapon of some sort…*looks around for anything destructive and sees that Sephy’s prized Bob-Bomb collection is sitting so conveniently right next to him* Where am I going to find any weapons?

Yami: *whacks Kaiba upside the head* You dolt! Why not try the friggin’ that are right next to you?

Kaiba: *rubs the back of his head* I thought you were sleeping.

Yami: And I thought you were the smart one. *Kaiba gets ready to punch him but Yami grabs his arm* Actually, I woke up when I heard Marik’s shrieks of pain and then I saw you making this make-shift fort so I decided to help out. *Picks up a * So, shall we?

Kaiba: *Picks up a and smirks* Yes, lets. *Throws the * EAT THIS YOU DERANGED RIKU-WANNABES! *Kaiba’s explodes taking a bunch of Mini Rikus with it* MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yami: TAKE THIS YOU *says something so bad that it can’t be said here without me getting banned* MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Kaiba: *Slaps Yami*

Yami: Thanks.

Kaiba: No prob.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Silver: *Opens up a can of Pepsi Blue Well, I'm sorry, but I have to end the chapter now. *Hides behind a steel wall for protection* I know, I know! This chapter's painfully short! But don't worry! Like I said, I'm going to up-date a bit faster when I don't have so much work. Besides, I gotta book report to type that's due on Monday and I havn't even started it yet so as you can see, I really gotta start on my report or I'm in deep trouble! But anyways, hope you enjoyed this rather short chapter and I hope that you stay tuned for the "true" conclusion to the Clone Wars!
C-Ya! *Gulps down the Pepsi Blue*




































































Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 3:18:13 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanMust read all, like Maroon said. I hope you can make more stories. If you want help, I could.

theGhostofInuYasha on September 11, 2005, 10:53:53 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaYOU GO GET EM' YAMI!!!!!

Thanatos: KILL THE CHIBI BASTERDS! DEATH TO ALL THINGS CHIBI!!!!!

*picks up pom poms* GO YAMI!!!

ShadowRulz on December 5, 2004, 2:27:36 PM

ShadowRulz on
ShadowRulzPlease get rid of kaiba cuz he sux yeah u heard me he SUX

Maroon005 on July 4, 2004, 7:09:07 AM

Maroon005 on
Maroon005OMG THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!!! ahhh my stomach hurts. i wish i had one of those little bomb thingies. ^^ 13 more chapter....MUST READ ALL O_O

coca-cola on March 10, 2004, 3:11:50 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colay do you have the story repeat 3 times????????? other than that i loved it but i can't wait for the next one