Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - An Uncanny Alliance

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 7 - An Uncanny Alliance

Chapter 7 - An Uncanny Alliance
Silver: Hey peeps! I'm back and have another chapter ready and rarin' to go! I want to apologize again for the crudiness of my last chapter. It was pretty short but don't worry! I promise to be a little bit more on top of things here (For once, I don't owe an endless amount of school work.) But NEwayz, for those of you who have a short-term memory span like me, let me remind you of what's been happening; Me and CD were having a great time laughing at the guys and their problems with Mini Riku but CD spilt some soda on the Cloning/Transmorgrifier machine and it explodes causing a mass army of rabid, violent Riku clone to chase us. CD send them down into the Guy's Room and Kaiba and Marik were the first to face their wrath. Kaiba made it out okay but Marik was not so lucky (but he's not ! Everyone: Ohhhhhhhh man!) Now, Yami and Kaiba are using Sephy's prized Bob-Bomb collection to destroy the clones while Kurama, Hiei, and Sephy hide in a near-by closet. Well, that was basically the whole last chapter in a nut shell so now...on with the show! (I've always wanted to say that! ^_^)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile…

Kurama: What do you think is going on out there?

Hiei: Something dangerous, no doubt.

Kurama: Do you suppose that crazy rabid clone is still out there? I mean, Kaiba, Yami, Link, and Marth are pretty strong, right? They can probably handle one little clone by themselves right?

Sephy: What do you think?

Kurama: Yeah, your right, they’re doomed.

Sephy: How come you didn’t mention that really annoying screechy guy?

Hiei: You mean Mark or Mac…or Mickey…or whatever his name was?

Kurama: You mean Marik?

Sephy: Yeah! That’s the one! How come you didn’t mention him?

Kurama: Well, I figure that if Kaiba doesn’t kill him first, then Kaiba would probably feed him to the clone and run.

Sephy: True, Marik doesn’t have a prayer.

Bob-Bomb: *lands close to the closet door* BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Kaiba *from far away* : YEAH! PREPARE TO MEET YOUR FIERY DOOM CLONES!

Yami *far away too* : DIE RIKU-WANNABEES!!!

Hiei: What the heck’s going on out there?

Sephy: Kurama, your good at spying, go see what’s going on.

Kurama: But I-* gets pushed out of the closet by Hiei and Sephy*

Sephy: Good luck!

Hiei: We’ll be with you in spirit! ^_^;

Kurama: *mumbles* Yeah right, "be with you in spirit" my arse.

M. Riku: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *flies through the air and crashes into Kurama*

Kurama: WHAT THE?! *sees an incoming Bob-Bomb flying towards him* Eep! *panics* What am I gonna do? Oh my God! I’m gonna die! I’m gonna die! I’m gonna-

Kaiba and Yami: *run out of their fort and pull Kurama in right before the lands, destroying a hundred more rabid clones in the process*

Kurama:…die? *Looks up to see Kaiba and Yami* Ummm, thanks! ^_^

Yami and Kaiba: No prob.

Kurama: So, what’s with all the Riku clones?

Yami: We don’t know.

Kaiba: At first there was just one little clone and it bit Marik’s butt so I’m laughing at Marik and then it bites me and then Mariks laughing at me, who then gets bit by another clone and *starts trembling and talking fast* then we see a thousand of them and then Marik tries to run away and I’m all like, "MARIK NO! DON’T!" B-But it was too late…*deep breath* T-They caught h-him and then…and t-then…*sobs uncontrollably on Yami’s shoulder*

Yami: O.O Uh…there, there. Most of them are anyway. I-It’ll be okay? *Begins to feel very uncomfortable in this situation*

Kurama: Is he going to be okay?

Yami: *shrugs lightly, knowing Kaiba is still sobbing loudly*

Kurama:* crawls to the Bob-Bomb crate* Well, while you calm him down, I’ll just take one of these and show those rabid clones…a…thing…or…two? *Starts shaking*

Yami and Kaiba (who stops sobbing): What’s wrong?

Kurama: WE’RE OUT OF BOB-BOMBS!

Kaiba: WHAT!?

Yami: Well, that’s it. We’re doomed.

Meanwhile…

Sephy: Man! What’s taking Kurama so long? Did he get lost or something? *mumbles* Stupid fox-thief…

Hiei: *puts his katana to Sephy’s throat* First of all, NEVER insult Kurama. And second, have some patience. He’ll come when he feels he has enough information about the situation. He’s kind of a perfectionist in that sense.

Sephy: *Is a little shocked to see a guy half his size threaten him* R-Right. So what do we do in the mean time?

Hiei: *shrugs as he leans against the wall* WOAH! *Wall opens up from behind Hiei and Hiei falls in*

Sephy: HIE-AHHHHH! *Trap door opens from under him*

Hiei and Sephy: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-Oof! *Both land in former Cloning/Transmorgrifying Machine Room which is now a complete and total wreak*

Hiei: How did we end up here?

Sephy: Through the trap doors?

Hiei: No, I mean how is it possible for us to fall down through a trap hole in a house and then end up in the room above us?

Sephy: *shrugs as he gets up* What happened here?

Silver: The rabid clones happened that what!

Hiei and Sephy: *jump in shock and slowly turn to see Silver and C.D, still wearing the helmets and arming baseball bats*

Hiei: It’s you! The one who got us into this in the first place! *Pulls out his katana*

Sephy: *Pulls out his sword too* Give us one good reason why we shouldn’t rip and tear you to bits and then leave this place with not a care in the world.

Silver: If you do kill me, then you ruin the one chance you have at saving your friends in the room.

Sephy: So? It’s not like I have any friends there.

Hiei: *thinks for a sec* Kurama…

Silver: But Hiei does. Isn’t that right Hiei?

Hiei: Grrr, yes. Kurama is my friend and I can’t just abandon him.

Sephy: Yeah, but you see, I don’t care about you or Kurama or anybody else in there so…*point his sword to Silver’s throat* I think I’ll kill you now.

Silver: I HAVE A COOKIE!

Sephy: *Thinks hard for a sec* What kind of cookie?

Silver: Chocolate chip peanut butter sandwich cookies!

Sephy: *Thinks hard again* Okay! It’s a deal! ^_^

Silver: So, are you in Hiei?

Hiei: Do I get a cookie?

Silver: Of course silly! *Hugs Hiei*

Hiei: -_-; Please, for the love of God, don’t touch me!

Silver: Okay! *let’s go of Hiei*

Sephy: So what’s the plan?

Silver: We’re going to make…*dramatic music* Fusion Clones! *thunder sounds*

Hiei and Sephy: *A little creeped out* Fusion Clones?

Silver: Yep! I’m going put a piece of each of you into the new cloning machine. That way, we’ll have an entire army of super clones who will battle the Riku clones. Simple, no?

Sephy: I guess but there are still two things bothering me.

Silver: What?

Sephy: First of all, why are you doing this? Helping us out and all?

Silver: Well, I’ve realized that this was a real bad idea. Those clones are way too dangerous. I don’t want them to kill you. I just want them to you guys to the point where you lose all sanity. What can I say? I’ve gotten attached to you guys.

Hiei: -_- Gee, how thoughtful…

Sephy: Okay, and second; How do we know that these new clones won’t be even more dangerous than the Riku clones?

Silver: Well, me and C.D have done some research and it turns out that these clones only act on the will of the person from which they were created.

Hiei: Meaning…?

Silver: The clones are just doing what Riku secretly wants to do.

Sephy: So Riku really wants us ?

Silver: Yep.

Hiei: Wow…and all this time, I thought he was just a harmless psycho but I guess he really was even more messed up than I thought he was.

Sephy: So, these clones will obey us or something?

Silver: If my theory is correct then, yes.

Hiei: "If?" What’s with the "if?"

Silver: Well, its either the clones with obey your every command or…they’ll kill us without a moments hesitation.

Sephy: That’s nice to know…-_-;

Silver: So, shall we go to the Cloning Machine?

Hiei and Sephy: *nod and follow Silver to the new "Cloning Machine"*

Hiei: A cardboard box?! This is your idea of a cloning machine? *Looks down at the cardboard box that’s sloppily connected with a bunch of wires and says "Cloning Machine" in red crayon*

Silver: Hey! I think its pretty good for something built in fifteen minutes! Now get in! *shoves Hiei into the cramped box* Now put this on. *Hands Hiei a fruit bowl which is also sloppily connected with wires*

Hiei: *Warily puts on the helmet* Are you sure this is safe?

Silver: Of course! Now, don’t move. *Presses a red button on a remote*

Yami Bakura: *Jumps through the window dressed only in his cute ‘lil black boxers and red cape * DID SOMEONE CALL…*does a dramatic pose* THE HAMSTER EXTERMINATOR?

Silver, Hiei, and Sephy: O.O Uhhhhhh…no…

Yami Bakura: Oh…okay then! *jumps out the window which is two stories up* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-Oof! *very weakly* I’m okay!

Hiei and Sephy: *give Silver a weird look* O.o

Silver: What?! I have a hamster infestation here and Yami Bakura likes to kill hamsters so its a good thing we got going!

Hiei and Sephy: *still giving Silver a weird look* O.o Riiiiiiiiiiiiight…

Silver: All right! Let’s get back on track! *Grabs another remote* I’m pretty sure this is the right one.

Hiei: "Pretty sure?"

Silver: Please don’t question me.

Hiei: Hn.

Silver: Ready? Three…two…one! *Presses the blue button on the remote control*

Hiei: *Gets shocked by a thousand and one volts of electricity due to the crummy wiring job* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! S-S-STOOOOOP T-T-T-THIS T-THI-I-I-ING!

Silver: *Checking another box next to Hiei* Just…one…more minute and then…*box next to Hiei goes DING* There! *Turns off the machine*

Hiei: O.O *really ticked off* I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT WOULDN’T HURT!

Silver: Oh I know. I didn’t feel a thing!

Sephy: *Whacks Silver up-side the head* That joke was just cheap and not even remotely funny.

Silver: Not even when Hiei got shocked?

Sephy: *snickers* Well, that was pretty funny.

Hiei: *Gets up to hit Silver and Sephy but gets shocked again* OW! *Lifts his arm and gets shocked* OW! *Taps his foot and gets shocked* OW! *blinks and gets shocked* OW! I COULD USE SOME HELP HERE!

Silver and Sephy: *pull Hiei out of the cardboard box*

Hiei: *opens his mouth to yell at them but gets shocked again* OW!

Sephy and Silver: Your welcome! ^_^

Hiei: *tries to roll his eyes but gets shocked* OW! GRRRRRRRRRRRR…

Silver: All right Sephy, it’s your turn!

Sephy: I’m not going in there.

Silver: What?

Sephy: You heard me, I’m not getting near that trap. Just look at what it did to Hiei! *points to a twitching Hiei who at that moment sneezes and gets shocked again and then begins sobbing silently*

Silver: Oh, he’ll be fine. Y’know Hiei, *whispers* he can be a little dramatic sometimes.

Sephy: Nonetheless, I’m not getting in there. You can’t make me!

Silver: Oh, fine. I guess I’ll just have to-HEY! IT’S THE ICE CREAM MAN!

Sephy: *Turns around, excited* ICE CREAM MAN? WHERE?! *looks around*

Silver: *shoves Sephy into the cloning machine and slams the fruit bowl helmet on his head* NOW CD!

CD: *Presses the blue button and Sephy gets a taste of a thousand and one volts of electricity up where the sun don’t shine*

Sephy: S-S-S-SIVLER!!! I-I-I-I’M G-GOING T-T-T-T-T-TOOOOO - - IIIIIIIIIILL Y-Y-YOOOOOOU!!!

Silver: Yeah, yeah, yeah. *Waits for the second cardboard box to go DING*

Second Cardboard Box: DING!

Silver: Okay! You’re done! *Turns off the machine*

Sephy: *now really, REALLY ticked off* S-Silver…*gets up without getting so much as a static shock* Y-Y-You…*grabs his sword and points it at Silver’s throat*…Will die.

Silver: Eep! *braces herself for the worst*

CD: *Whacks Sephy over the head with a baseball bat*

Sephy: *passes out*

Silver: Whew! That was TOO close. Thanks CD!

CD: No prob. ^_^

Hiei: *opens his mouth to say something but once again, gets shocked* OW! GRRRRRRR…*gets mad for sec but then gets an idea and decides to use his Jagan Eye to talk telepathically* So, now that you’ve nearly gotten us both killed with that thing, are the clones here or not? Because if they’re not…*grabs his katana and pets it*…the consequences will be most dire. *Smiles evilly*

Silver: Don’t worry Hiei. *Grabs another remote with a green button this time* They’ll come. Now here. *Tosses Hiei a football helmet*

Hiei: *using the Jagan* What’s this for?

Silver: Trust me, you’ll need it. *mumbles* Whoa, deja vu! Oh well…*presses the green button*

Second Cardboard Box: *Begins to smoke and sizzle and then it explodes*

Mini Hiei/Sephy Fusion Clones: *Fall from the sky by the truck load*

Silver: YAY! It worked!

Hiei: *looks down at one of the clones which look like small versions of Hiei except that they have silver hair with a black starburst pattern in the middle and there are two very long Sephy bangs hanging over their little black bandannas. They are all wearing black torn-up tee shirts with black pants. They even all have a single cute mini wing on their right shoulder blade*

Silver: Aw! They look just like their Daddy! ^_^

Hiei: *forgets about his "condition" and opens his mouth, resulting in the same shocks* OW! *Uses the Jagan* DADDY?!

Silver: Yeah, they got to have a daddy! And your the manliest person in this room so you have to be the daddy and Sephiroth will have to be the mommy. He’s got the hair to look like one. So, *puts her arm around a shocked Hiei* how does it feel to be the proud father of about *starts counting the clones* a thousand and two healthy little clones?

Hiei: O.O *twitches and gets shocked* OW! *Uses the Jagan* I’m not going to be the father of these…things.

Hiei/Sephy clone: *walks up to Hiei putting on the cutest pouty face known to man* W-What’s wrong Daddy? *starts to sniffle* D-Don’t y-you love us, Daddy? I-I thought y-y-you l-loved us. WHAHHHHHHHHH! *Begins to cry*

Other Hiei/Sephy clones: WHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! *Start to cry too* WHY DON’T YOU LOVE US DADDY?

Silver: *covers her ears* Well, Genius, you started this so why don’t you calm them down?

Hiei: *covers his ears and gets shocked but ignores it and uses the Jagan* Okay, okay! *quietly* I love you.

Hiei/Sephy clone: *sniffle* W-What was t-that Daddy? We c-c-can’t hear y-you?

Hiei: *Says it a little louder but not that much* I love you.

Hiei/Sephy clone: *begins to tear up, looking incredibly cute* W-What? W-Why won’t you t-tell us c-c-clearly? A-Are y-you a-a-ashamed o-of us? T-T-That’s it isn’t it? *starts sobbing loudly* OUR DADDY DOESN’T LOVE US!!!

Hiei: *Gets nervous* C’mon, don’t cry. Ugh! *Looks at Silver with a look that said, "Now what do we do?"*

Silver: Say you love them you jerk! All they want to hear is that their daddy loves them so say it already!

Hiei: Gr…Fine! *shouts over the crying* I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND I’M PROUD TO BE YOUR DADDY! *pants as he looks down at the Hiei/Sephy clone in front of him* Happy now?

Hiei/Sephy clone: *smiles and hugs Hiei’s legs* Yep! Thanks Daddy! ^_^

All of the Hiei/Sephy clones: We love you too Daddy! ^_^

Silver: Awwwwww! ^_^ They are so cute! *Picks one the one that hugged Hiei* I’m gonna hug you and squeeze you and love you and name you George! *Hugs "George"*

George: *looks up ly* Are you my mommy?

Silver: Awwwwwwwwww! *looks over at Hiei whispers* He thinks I’m his mommy! ^_^

Hiei: *rolls his eyes and gets shocked* OW!

Silver: *laughs as she looks at George* No, Sweetie, I’m not your mommy.

George: Then, *sniffles* who is my mommy?

Silver: *Puts George down* Your mommy is right there! *Points to an unconscious Sephy* Why don’t you all go give your mommy a great BIG hug?

George and all the other Hiei/Sephy clones: Okay! *Walk over to Sephy*

Hiei and Silver: *snickering evilly but Hiei still gets shocked* OW!

Hiei: *Uses the Jagan* Do you think you could help me out with this little problem now?

Silver: *looks at the mini Hiei/Sephy clones (and George) who have all began to give all their attention to Sephy* Yeah, why not? Sephiroth will keep ‘em busy for a while. C’mon! *Silver and Hiei leave the room to fix Hiei’s little electric problem*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Silver: Well, that's it for this chapter? Did ya like it? And don't forget to send in your comments because if you don't...*Picks up George who waves to everyone*...Little Georgie here, won't be able get his broken wing operation! *Starts tearing up*

George: But Mommy, my wing isn't broken. See? *Flaps it really fast*

Silver: Shhh! Not right now Georgie. Mommy's trying to trick the good readers into commenting a lot.

George: Ohhhhhhh...Okay! ^_^

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theGhostofInuYasha on September 11, 2005, 11:07:22 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaCan i adopt a clone? PURLEASE!!!!

T: -.-' NO CHIBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maroon005 on July 4, 2004, 9:12:15 AM

Maroon005 on
Maroon005OMG how do u do it? each chapter gets funnier than the one before~!!~~ this is soooo going to my favs.

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 10, 2004, 4:23:49 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbzI CALLED FOR THE HAMSTER EXTERMINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough*

JoyKaiba on March 18, 2004, 9:55:28 PM

JoyKaiba on
JoyKaibaWhoe, this was another funny chapter. ^_^ I can't wait until you add Joey in there. :starts rubbing her hands together: I can't wait to see what I get to do!
Joey: 0.0 Eep.............
Me: CUTE FUZZY KITTENS!
Joey: Ahhh........WHERE!?
Me: :starts giggleing: Good chapter once again. I can't wait for the next chapter.

coca-cola on March 18, 2004, 3:41:07 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colayay i love kids there so cool now to find that guy w/ the yu yu hakusho box set

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on March 18, 2004, 10:35:19 AM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482To coca-cola; Hmmmmm...all right. You can baby-sit George. I have to go baby-sit my neighbors kids this weekend so I could use some help in watching little Georgie. But just remember that he's afraid of clowns and hamsters. Oh, and he's allergic to peanuts too.

George: Mommy, am I going somewhere? *Hugs tightly around my legs* I don't want to leave you mommy. *sniffle* I LOVE YOU! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Me: O.O C-Calm down Sweetie. You'll have fun with your babysitter. You'll play games and even watch Daddy fight some bad guys! Doesn't that sound like fun?

George: *Sniffle* Will there be popcorn?

Me: Of course! ^_^

George: Yay! ^_^ I can't wait! *Runs off to pack his toys*

Setos_Girl on March 18, 2004, 8:58:29 AM

Setos_Girl on
Setos_GirlA unhappy Hiei is a bad thing. Great job. Please Continue.^_^

coca-cola on March 17, 2004, 11:56:16 AM

coca-cola on
coca-colaLOL thats cute hay can i babysit George some time ;D please well have a great time we can watch his daddy kick some demon @$$ errr but and eat popcorn please