Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Are You My Mommy?

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 8 - Are You My Mommy?

Chapter 8 - Are You My Mommy?
Silver: Hey Peeps! It's time once again for another chapter in this compleatly pointless fic, TRAPPED!!! Ugh, I can't believe I'm still not done with the clone wars saga...thing. But anyways, just to warn you guys, this chapter is a bit short but don't worry! I have no life and therefore, will be able to provide you guys with another chapter hopefully soon! Well, without any further ado...on with the show! ^_^
********************************************************************************

Meanwhile…

Kaiba: WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WE’RE OUT OF BOB-BOMBS?" WE CAN’T BE OUT OF WEAPONS ALREADY!

Yami: Isn’t there anything else we can use?

Kurama: *Searches though Sephy’s private trunk* Nope, you guys used them all up.

Kaiba: But there’s got to be about a thousand of those clones left!

Yami: *peaks over the edge of the fort* Actually Kaiba, *counts the clones* there are a thousand and two clones to be precise.

Kaiba: DID I ASK YOU?!

Kurama: All right, all right! Stop the fighting you two! Right now we’ve got a lot more things to worry about.

Yami and Kaiba: LIKE WHAT?!

Kurama: Well, we don’t know what happened to the others. Wait, I do know that Hiei and Sephiroth are hiding in the closet.

Yami: "Hiding?"

Kaiba: THEY’RE THE TWO STRONGEST PEOPLE IN THIS ROOM AND THEY’RE HIDING?! *Grabs Kurama by the shirt collar* WHAT KIND OF BULL IS THIS?!

Kurama: H-Hey don’t blame me! I’m not the one who made them hide!

Yami: Kaiba calm down. Yelling at Kurama won’t bring Hiei and Sephiroth out of hiding. Besides, there are other people still out there.

Kurama: True. Marik’s been taken prisoner by them and I haven’t seen any sign of Marth or Link.

Kaiba: What about Cloud?

Kurama: *bows his head* I’m afraid he was the first victim of the clone attacks.

Yami: No…

Kurama: It’s true. I saw the first clone steal his baseball bat and *deep, dramatic breath* beat him in the balls until he passed out. I doubt that even if he did survive that, he will never be able to psychologically or physically recover.

Yami and Kaiba: *bow down their heads in respect for their departed friend*

Kaiba: It’s a real shame. He was probably the only normal guy here besides me, you, and Yami.

Kurama and Yami: *Nod in agreement*

Yami: So, what do we do now?

Kaiba: There’s not much we can do now. Except try to stay alive and hope that those two wusses come out the closet and beat the living crud out of these deranged clones.

Kurama: Speaking of which, have any of you noticed that the clones have stopped their assaults on our fort?

Yami: Yeah, this is really weird. Why have they stopped attacking? *Looks at Seto* Kaiba, go out there and see what those clones are doing.

Kaiba: WHAT?! WHY THE HECK SHOULD I GO OUT THERE?! I’M NOT ABOUT TO RISK MY LIFE JUST TO-* Continues yelling up a storm while Yami sneaks up behind him and shoves him out of the fort*

Yami: Good luck my friend! ^_^

Kurama: We’ll be with you in spirit! ^_^ *mumbles* Why do I suddenly feel a sense of deja vu?

Kaiba: YAMI!!! YOU SON OF A JACKAL! LET ME BACK IN OR I SWEAR I’LL…*Is instantly attacked by a pack of rabid Riku clones who render him unconscious with Cloud’s baseball bat*

M. Rikus: CHESTNUTS, CHESTNUTS, CHESTNUTS!!! *Tie up Kaiba and drag him to what appears to be their own little fort*

Kurama and Yami: Gasp! *Bow down their heads*

Kurama: There goes another normal one. *Starts tearing up and sniffles* WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE NORMAL PEOPLE?! *cough, cough* Uh, sorry.I-I…just got caught in the heat of the moment.

Yami: O.O Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight…

Meanwhile…

George: *Climbs on top of Sephy and puts his face inches away from Sephy’s face* Mommy? Mommy, wake up! *Shakes Sephy’s arm a bit*

Sephy: *Still unconscious*

Hiei/Sephy clone: I-Is she *sniffle* ?

George: No way! Our mommy isn’t . Look! *Pokes Sephy in the eye with a random pointy stick* Mooooooommmmmmmmy!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaake uuuuuuuuuup! *Continues poking Sephy in the eye*

Another Hiei/Sephy clone: See?! Mommy is , isn’t she?! *Sniffles a bit and then starts sobbing* OUR MOMMY’S DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAD!!!

All the other Hiei/Sephy clones: *Start sobbing too* WHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! MOMMY’S DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAD!!!

George: *Refuses to believe that "Mommy" is and begins to think hard* What would Daddy do? *Still thinks hard for a sec and then gets his very first great idea* I got a great idea! *Uses his super strength to lift Sephy and lean him up against the wall* I hope this works…*Kicks Sephy in the balls with unrelenting force*

Sephy: OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW! SON OF B-* Stops when he sees all the now smiling Hiei/Sephy clones (and George!) standing in front of him*

Hiei/Sephy Clones (and George!): HI MOMMY! ^_^

Sephy: *Now really confused and P.Oed* MOMMY?! WHAT THE HECK GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT I WOULD BE THE MOTHER OF YOU…THINGS!?

George: Auntie Silver and Daddy told us that you were our Mommy! ^_^

Sephy: "Auntie Silver and Daddy?!" Grrrrrrrrrrrrr…*mumbles* When I get my hands on Silver and that back-stabber, Hiei…*Bends down to George and smiles sweetly (which looks very scary)* So…um…what’s your name?

George: Auntie Silver calls me George so I guess that’s my name! ^_^

Sephy: Well, George, do you think you could tell me where Auntie Silver and Daddy are?

George: Yeah, they’re right in there! *Points to Silver’s bedroom* Are you going to play with them Mommy?

Sephy: *Gets up and walks towards the bedroom* You could say that, yes. Your Daddy, Auntie Silver, and I are going to play a little "game." *Lightly grips the handle of his sword*

George: Okay! Have fun Mommy! ^_^

Sephy: *Shudders as George calls him "Mommy"* Please don’t call me…*shudders* "Mommy."

Hiei/Sephy Clone: Then what should we call you, Mommy?

Sephy: From now on call me…*thinks hard for a sec and smirks* Master Sephiroth. *Chuckles to himself at his so-called cleverness and continues to head towards Silver’s bedroom*

George: I like "Mommy" better.

********************************************************************************

Silver: Well, I to say it, but that's the end of this chapter!
So, goodbye! So-long! And hope you come back to find out the exciting conclusion of the Rabid Clone War Saga...Thing!

George: *Walks up to Silver and tugs on her jeans* Auntie Silver?

Silver: Yes Sweetie?

George: Can I say it?

Silver: Sure! Go ahead!

George: YAY! ^_^ Ahem, please comment or else you'll break my fragile little heart and I may never psychologically recover. *Puts on the most adorable pouty face* Y-You don't want that to happen to me...*sniffle* Do you?

Silver: Woah, he's good!

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 3:36:18 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanExactly what are you and Hiei doing in your bedroom, anyway?

theGhostofInuYasha on September 11, 2005, 11:13:06 PM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaSETO HAS BEEN CAPTURED!!! I am soooooooo happy!! * begins dancing around with thanatos*
NO MORE SETO!!!!

T: WHAT THE.....!!!!!?????

Talim22 on August 7, 2004, 5:21:37 AM

Talim22 on
Talim22GRRR! WHERE IS LINK?!?!?!?!?!?
good fic. super funny. keep writing! ^_^

Maroon005 on July 4, 2004, 9:18:41 AM

Maroon005 on
Maroon005HEHEHE....OMG TOO FUNNY...poor seto..hehehe ...im off to the next chapter! *i have no life -_-

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on June 10, 2004, 4:29:44 AM

FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz on
FrenchSpeakingLightBulbz*does a super pose* Ill save u Seto! eeeeeeeeeep!! nevermind!

a-drawer-4ever on April 7, 2004, 12:35:17 PM

a-drawer-4ever on
a-drawer-4everas I have said before you are the lordess of all evilness! keep up the pure evilness!!

JoyKaiba on March 22, 2004, 8:22:21 AM

JoyKaiba on
JoyKaibaThat's fine with me. I can wait. In the meantime, I'll tourcher Joey with a cute fuzzy kitten. :shows cute fuzzy kitten to Joey:
Joey: NOOOOOOOOOOOO, A CUTE FUZZY KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: :grins evily: BTW, my name's Amber and I truely like Joey, but it's fun to tourcher him too. :shows cute fuzzy kitten to Joey:
Joey: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on March 21, 2004, 4:41:41 AM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482I knew I was going to get yelled at for this! Oh well... Hey DARK,(Mind if I call you that?) I'd love for you to be in this! Just make sure to tell me what you want to do to poor Seto and I'll put it in. He'll be one less person I have to worry about torturing (Sephy, Link, Hiei, Kurama, and Yami are my 'lil victims!)^_^

coca-cola on March 20, 2004, 2:44:27 PM

coca-cola on
coca-cola*looks at gound* poor poor Seto *sniff sinff* HE BETTER BE OKAY (says calmly) because i have an interview w/him joey and yugi soon

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on March 20, 2004, 12:37:29 PM

eclipsedmoongoddess482 on
eclipsedmoongoddess482To JoyKaiba: Hey, I won't be able to put you and Joey in until a chapter after the Clone War incident. I'm sorry. It's because before you asked to be in this, I already had typed the chapter after the Clone War incident. But don't worry! I promise that you'll be in this. I just don't want you to think that I fogot or was neglecting putting you and Joey in this. I'm actually looking foward to what'll happen between Kaiba and the Mutt (no offense to Joey.)