Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - And Now, This Public Service Announcement

It's all of your favorite anime and game men trapped in the same room for as long as the creator (that's me!) feels like it! How long will it take before they all kill each other? It won't take long, that's for sure!

Chapter 10 - And Now, This Public Service Announcement

Chapter 10 - And Now, This Public Service Announcement
Silver: Hiya peeps! It's me again but sadly, due to writer's block, I errr...sort of don't have the next chapter in the Clone Wars...Thing.

Everyone: BOO! YOU STINK SILVER! *Throws random objects at her*

Silver: Eek! *Hides behind a fire-proof steel door* I know, I know! But I will get to it soon. But right now, *Sits down in a random rich-looking, velvet red chair* I would like to put the funny aside and get serious for a moment.

Everyone: O.o Silver...what the heck have you been smoking?

Silver: Hey, c'mon. I really am trying to be serious and teach you guys something. You see, it may seem like it's very easy even fun to trap a bunch of hot guys in a bedroom and watch them kill each other but let me tell you...*big zoom-in on her face* it's not. These are real, live wild guys that cannot be tamed so they do tend to be a bit unruly. Plus, they need to be feed all the time and they can't have just anything. Take yesterday for example when I decided to take the guys to school.

*Flashback*

Silver: Okay guys, let's sit over...here! *Yanks on a bunch of leashes connected to the guys' necks*

Kaiba: *Practically falls over as he sits down* Gr...do you really have to bring us to school with you?

Link: *Scratches his neck under the collar* Yeah, and why do have us in these leashes? They itch!

Silver: Of course you have to come here. If I left you guys by yourselves in that room, I don't think I'd have a house anymore. As for the leashes, well, I don't exactly trust you guys. I mean two of you are pyro-maniacs and three of you are homocidal! But on the bright side, four of you are normal.

Sephy: Who are the pyromaniacs?

Silver: You and Hiei of course.

Hiei: What about the homocidals?

Silver: Kaiba, Sephiroth, and Hiei.

Kaiba: YOU THINK I'M WHAT?!

Yami: Don't deny it Kaiba, you know you tend to be the agressive type.

Kaiba: *Gets ready to punch Yami*

Silver: Hey, HEY! *Yanks on Kaiba's leash which causes Kaiba to fall over* How many times do I have to say it? NO FIGHTING IN SCHOOL!

Kaiba:...Ouch...*Passes out*

Marth: I'm hungry.

Link: Me too. *Grabs Silver's lunchbox and searches through it* Got anything good in here? Ooh! A sandwhich! *Takes out Silver's pb and j sandwhich*

Silver: HEY! That was mine!

Kurama: *Moves next to Link and begins searching Silver's lunchbox too* Is there anything else good in there? Hey! *Takes out a bag of chips* Do you want to share these with me, Hiei? Hiei?!

Hiei: *Took the bag of chips when Kurama wasn't looking and has already started to eat them* Hm? Oh yeah, sure Kurama.

Kurama: -_-;;

Silver: C'mon guys! This is MY lunch!

Marth: So? We're hungry! *Quickly looks through Silver's lunchbox and takes out some fruit snacks* These will do nicely.

Silver: Grrrrrrr...Don't make me take out the leash...

Sephy and Cloud: Ooooohhhhhh...we're so scared! *Both grab a twinkie and eat them contently*

Silver: THAT'S IT! I DIDN'T WANT TO USE THEM BUT NOW *grabs the ends of all the leashes* I'M USING THEM! *Yanks as hard as she can on all the leashes but falls over instead* OW! What the?! *Lifts up a leash to see that they've all been cut*

Kaiba: *Sing-song* Hey Siiiiiiiillllllllver...*Flashes a pair of scissors in his hand* *Still in sing-song* Guess who cut the leashes while you weren't loooooookiiiing? *Walks up to Silver and takes her Pepsi Blue* I'll be taking this, thank you!

Yami: *Sticks his hand in Silver's back pocket*

Silver: YAMI! What the heck are you doing?!

Yami: *Ignores Silver as he apparently searches for something with his hands* Here it is! *Pulls out a ten dollar bill* This should be enough to buy lunch, right Marik?

Marik: Yeah, that should be enough. Let's go before the line gets too long.

Yami: Okay. *Walk up to the lunch line to spend Silver's hard earned Hamster-Exterminating money on cookies and soda*

Silver: *Completly shocked that the guys tricked her* B-But I...and Y-You...and...GRRRRRRR...OH *says something really bad but I can't say it, otherwise, I'll get banned*

*End Flashback

Silver: So do you see now? These guys ain't stupid and this could happen to YOU! Yes, if you trap guys in a room and take them to school, they will get mean and they will rob you of your food and money. So, my advice to you guys and gals out there is to just simply let hot guys run wild and free. Because it's like the old saying goes; Let the hot guys run wild and free.

Hiei: *Walks in with a mug full of something* Hey.

Silver: Hey Hiei! What's up?

Hiei: Nothing much, and you?

Silver: Just typing some completly random and unnecissary chapter for our story, I'm not going to put on FC though. It doesn't really seem right to put it on, y'know? This is really just a chapter made from complete boredom!

Hiei: Yeah, I know what you mean. Here *hands Silver the mug full of something* I brought you some hot chocolate. *Blushes slightly*

Silver: Aw! Thank you! *Hugs Hiei who then turns seven shades of red and then takes a sip* Wow! This is really good. You make this yourself?

Hiei: You could say that, yes.

Silver: *Yawn* Man, I'm really tired all of sudden. I think I'll turn in for the night. G'night. *Falls asleep in Hiei's lap*

Hiei:.......Yes! It worked! *Leans over to the computer and adds the chapter in FC* Steal my cloths while I'm taking a shower, will you? Well, now I'm getting my revenge. Thank you NyQuil! *Holds up a NyQuil bottle to the screen and gives a -up with a very cheesy grin*

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 3:54:22 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanLol.*sing-song* Yami and silver, sitting in a tree.F-u-*-*-i-n-g.*runs off, still singing*

a-drawer-4ever on April 7, 2004, 12:52:58 PM

a-drawer-4ever on
a-drawer-4everbuwa hahhahahah!! *two thumbs up for hiei* Oo!! taking hiei's clothes? dat's new (I should have thought of that) >D well dat's all then gooodbye *grabs her plushy hiei*

coca-cola on April 1, 2004, 12:10:31 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colalol thats funny funny you go hiei

coca-cola on April 1, 2004, 12:10:11 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colalol you go hiei lol thats funny funny